Pitting Supers against Real World Physics

Yay! So cheerful and not at all grim for the implications of that.

I know right?! Letā€™s aaaallll use the Golden Gun!

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I had to make that twenty characters.

Big oof. What about Stormcaller? Because you are literally getting struck by lightning and letting go none of the energy and then basically yeeting it into your opponent.

1 Like

Lets just all agree that the stuff we do in Destiny are such great feats that scientifically it either doesnā€™t work at all or it kills everybody.

1 Like

Yeah but itā€™s fun to see what would happen :3 My favorite is the Nova Bomb sucking in a moons worth of mass from the earth then blowing up the entire solar system.

2 Likes

mine is the fact that the amount of wattage that would be used in things like Arcstrider would kill anyone instantly since we can see the electricity

1 Like

Yeah but that would also likely cause a black out ALSO we are manifesting the staff from nothing therefore it would be like the golden gun and be sucking in the needed materials from the surrounding environment. You know, basically putting surrounding people through a paper shredder. :3

1 Like

Fiends: WEā€™RE NOT MANIFESTING IT OUT OF NOTHING WEā€™RE USING THE ALL POWERFUL LIGHT TO MAKE THE STAFF OF DEFENDING OU god THE TRAVELERā€¦:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah but that material needs to come from somewhere realistically soā€¦ yeah.

1 Like

what if we pull matter together like FireStorm

Idk, I was thinking it would be more like itā€™s being sucked in like a black hole.

1 Like

How would it suck things in ā€œlikeā€ a black hole because if that were true wouldnā€™t the weapon hence be uncontrollable?

1 Like

-_- I meant that it just pulls in the proper materialsā€¦

1 Like

generally I dont see the need to ā€œpullā€ the things you need from around you with a paracausual force such as the light, if such a thing where to happen I doubt it would have much to do with a black hole, due to fact that once the hole was introduced to matter it would indefinitely grow until the matter ran out, killing everything because space itself is not a lack of matter but a small amount stretched out, the space inside creating the vacuum that space is known by, theoretically feeding the hole forever if the universe is infinitely expanding, come to think of it black holes defy causality so it was a good guess.

1 Like

I meant with the real world physics mateā€¦

As in no Light- unless that wasnā€™t who you were talking to. IN WHICH CASE, I apologize.

NP mate, and yes I was, also everything I stated after stating that the light is paracausal is scientifically true to my info

1 Like

Yeah but this is supposed to be a real world situation (like with our Goldie discussion) just for funsies on what would happen. Fist of Havocā€¦ that would also probably kill you.

1 Like

I think spectral blades needs to be nerfed.

1 Like