Quest: Born In Darkness Part 4, Key to the Truth

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Born In Darkness Part 4, Key to the Truth
Video URL: Born In Darkness: Part Four | Step Four — Clovis Reunites With His Granddaughters | Beyond Light - YouTube
Playlist URL: N/A
Recorded: 2020.11.22

Transcript:

// REFERENCE {item: key-to-the-truth-19 | Key to the Truth}

++ Creation, Rathmore Chaos, Europa

** The Guardian rendezvous with the Exo Stranger and Ana Bray and confronts the Clovis Bray AI.

Exo Stranger: Ana… you came back.

Ana Bray: Yeah, well… it’s not every day you reunite your robot sister after the apocalypse. …And because I figured if you went to that much trouble to protect me, you must really care.

Exo Stranger: I do. I’ve just been scared, Ana. About losing you, again. I thought I was doing the right thing keeping the truth from you.

Ana Bray: All you need to do is be my sister, Elsie. Whatever truths we face, no matter how tough, we’ll do it together.

Exo Stranger: No better time than the present, then.

** The Exo Stranger turns to face the Guardian.

Exo Stranger: You brought it?

** The Guardian uses the Skeleton Key on the Clovis Bray AI.

Clovis Bray AI: Confidential intelligence activated. It has been centuries since our collective passing, and yet, my granddaughters, Elisabeth and Anastasia, stand before me, alive.

Ana Bray: Clovis?

Clovis Bray AI: Yes, Anastasia. It’s me.

Ana Bray: Incredible.

Clovis Bray AI: I assume since you’ve made it this far, you’ve come for my research. Potent Darkness energy. This is what you were looking for, Elisabeth? I could never use it, but… something tells me you can.

Exo Stranger: I can. And will. But not alone. We can all use it for good. To save humanity.

Clovis Bray AI: No, no, no. What? That’s not what it’s for at all. It’s for research. For legacy. For the Bray name only.

Exo Stranger: Why am I not surprised?

Clovis Bray AI: Don’t get holier-than-thou on me, Elisabeth. Need I remind it was you who volunteered for Project Exo? You knew the Bray name was at stake, and you fought for it. Unlike your sisters. Oh, your mother, even your father. All ungrateful and weak.

Exo Stranger: You were always a bastard, Clovis.

Clovis Bray AI: And yet, you stood beside me willingly, even into eternal life. Life I gave you.

Exo Stranger: Well good thing you did. Because I’m going to use it to help save the universe from evil like you.

Clovis Bray AI: Your naivete was always to be your downfall, Granddaughter. Enjoy the gift. And don’t forget, you’ll always be a Bray… like me.

** The Clovis Bray AI goes offline.

Exo Stranger: You know, Clovis was always problematic. But he used to have some humanity. Before he let the Darkness take it from him.

Ana Bray: Screw him. He can’t control us anymore. Let’s take this power and use it exactly like he doesn’t want us to. For humanity.

Exo Stranger: Ana’s right. We have what we came for. Time to take it to the Ziggurat. Come find me after.

** Ana and Elsie transmat away.

Created Born In Darkness Part 4: Key to the Truth based on this post.