Quest: Challenger’s Proving II (Impasse)

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Challenger’s Proving II (Impasse)
Video URL: Challenger’s Proving II | Impasse | Season of the Chosen
Playlist URL: Chosen, Season of the (Story) from Destiny Lore Vault
Recorded: 2021.02.16

Transcript:

++The H.E.L.M., The Last City

// REFERENCE {item:Impasse}

**The Guardian approaches the War Table. Osiris stands next to it. The holoprojector turns on with Caiatl’s image.

Osiris: Did I keep you waiting? I’ve been busy managing the antics of your commanders.

Caiatl: “Antics?” Hmph. Time-honored traditions. They don’t concern you.

Osiris: You’re auditioning members for your war council. I’d say that concerns us very much.

Caiatl: Your commander could be a valued member of it, if he would accept my offer.

Caiatl: You seem like a wise man. We both know that the best victory is won before the war even begins. I’m giving humanity a way out.

Caiatl: Zavala can end this now. You can end this now.

Osiris: A Cabal empress with a penchant for mercy — it’s a novel idea. You’ve learned from the mistakes of your predecessors.

Osiris: But I see how you lean on tradition when you fear a loss of control. I see your uncertainty. Dithering.

Osiris: As for what I know…

Osiris: I know that an empress without an empire is in no position to offer anything.

Caiatl: The Cabal have lost their home, not their honor. If we’re to die, we will take many with us.

Caiatl: Tell your commander my patience is running out.

**Caiatl ends the call. Osiris turns to face the Guardian.

Osiris: Your orders are the same. Honor or no, without a war council, she’ll have no war.

// REFERENCE {interaction: War Table — Challenger’s Proving II}

worth noting that osiris turns to face the guardian here? it would help clarify who the final line is addressed to

1 Like

Added your suggestion

Created Challenger’s Proving II: Impasse based on this post.