Quest: Challenger's Proving V (Tensions)

Name: Quest: Challenger’s Proving V (Tensions)
Video URL: Challenger’s Proving V | Tensions | Season of the Chosen
Playlist URL: Chosen, Season of the (Story) from Destiny Lore Vault
Recorded: 2021.05.09

Transcript:

// REFERENCE {item:tensions}

++The H.E.L.M., The Last City

**Osiris stands at the War Table; Crow transmats into the room as the Guardian approaches the War Table. Osiris is clearly angry while Crow defends his actions.

Osiris: You were seen.

Crow: At that distance, in the dark? No.

Osiris: Enough to put a name to a dead man’s face. The commander told Ikora. Thankfully, he passed you off as a hallucination.

Crow: An assassin was inside our walls. I had to do something.

Osiris: This isn’t the first time an enemy has infiltrated the City, and it won’t be the last.

Osiris: Your concern is noted, but far from a crisis.

Crow: An attempted assassination isn’t a crisis?

Osiris: Zavala is quite capable of dispatching a lone Psion.

Crow: He was distracted. Soon to be Lightless. If I wasn’t–

**Osiris and Crow’s voices increasingly get heated.

Osiris: Unmasked? Didn’t the Spider teach you that even small mistakes bring large consequences?

Crow: I suppose you learned that chasing Xivu Arath.

**There is a lengthy pause between them before Osiris points to Crow, tone bordering on threatening. Crow calms down, perhaps realizing he’s overstepped.

Osiris: Choose your next words wisely.

Crow: I should have kept my mask on, but I don’t regret acting. I still think Zavala’s in danger.

Osiris: That is why I’m embedding you as his bodyguard.

Crow: Is that… wise?

Osiris: We need to draw in their assassins, and a full security outfit is too obvious.

Osiris: Keep your mask on. Always. Do not speak. Can I trust you to handle this with discretion?

Crow: The utmost.

**Crow transmats out of the H.E.L.M. while Osiris faces away from the Guardian, arms crossed.

// REFERENCE {interaction:debriefing-4}