Quest: Corridors of Time Part 2, Completing An Impossible Task

Name: Quest: Corridors of Time Part 2, Completing An Impossible Task
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epD1bUmCXvk
Recorded: 2020.02.17

Transcript:

++ Sundial Slipway, Mercury

** The Guardian activates the Sundial and is teleported to the Corridors of Time.

++ Corridors of Time

Saint-14: I’ve killed enough of you to end a war. And you took my Light. I guess that makes us even. What are you waiting for? Last words? Finish it, you cowards.

** The Guardian traverses the Corridors of Time, defeating the Vex which they encounter. The Guardian enters a portal.

++ Infinity’s Siphon, Mercury

** The Guardian searches for Saint-14.

Ghost: Now, where are we? Let’s see… Topographical readouts match near-present Mercury. This is before I found you. And after Saint-14 launched his last mission to find Osiris…

** The Guardian finds Saint-14.

Saint-14: Guardian, you’re back! Just in time. I was about to send my Ghost away! I’m afraid that Martyr Mind has taken my Light. But now that you’re here, these Vex are do— [strained grunting]

** Agioktis, Martyr Mind appears and captures Saint-14 in a Vex trap. The Guardian fights against Agioktis, Martyr Mind and the Vex which appear.

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: [grunts]
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Amazing!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Now that you’re here, perhaps I will survive today after all!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Like a monster!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: I would ask you how my father fares, but I would rather ask him myself.
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Save some Vex for me, my friend! I’m trapped, not dead!
}

** Agiotkis, Martyr Mind retreats and a Shackled Minotaur appears. The Guardian fights against the Shackled Minotaur and the Vex.

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Once I get out of this stupid trap… We will crush them together!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: You are even more vicious than I remember!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Spectacular!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Very aggressive! I like that!
}

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Run, little Vex! Run away! [laughs]
}

** The Guardian defeats the Shackled Minotaur and deposits the Arc Charge which appears. Another two Shackled Minotaurs appear. The Guardian defeats the Shackled Minotaurs and deposits two more Arc Charges.

// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Two for one!
}

** The Martyr Mind traps the Guardian. Saint-14 is freed from the Vex trap.

Saint-14: I can feel the Light in my bones! Martyr Mind! Time to die!

** Saint-14 summons a Void shield and defeats the Martyr Mind. The Guardian is freed from the Vex trap.

Saint-14: It’s been a long time, my friends. I’ve chased your memory for centuries. You should go now. Those who could kill me are dead. You’ve made sure of that.

Ghost: And what if the Vex take your Light again?

Saint-14: Impossible. It cost them everything to build the Martyr Mind. When you crushed it, they were doomed.

Ghost: You want us to leave you? You’ll be stuck here for years.

Saint-14: You’ve both done plenty. Just open the Infinite Forest gate for me. I’ll meet you the long way around, at the entrance.

** Saint-14 turns around and sees more Vex spawning into the area.

Saint-14: What’s a few more years of fighting Vex?

** The Guardian is teleported out of Infinity’s Siphon.

3 Likes

Created Quest: Corridors of Time Part 2, Completing An Impossible Task based on this post.