Quest: Path of the Splicer IV, Mission Briefing

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Path of the Splicer IV, Mission Briefing
Video URL: N/A
Playlist URL: Path of the Splicer IV | Talk to Mithrax | Season of the Splicer - YouTube</title
Recorded: 2021.06.01

Transcript:

++ H.E.L.M., The Last City, Earth

** The Guardian approaches the Splicer Servitor in the Eliksni Wing.

// REFERENCE {item: Mission Briefing|mission-briefing-7}

Mithrax: The path leads you to me once more, Guardian. This Endless Night presses down on us all. I hear the City groan with the strain. The dark brings sickness now. Few can find sleep. The people hear of your triumphs against the Vex, but they see only dark skies above. They are being bent… and some may break. I will aid if I can. I will not be proud, but let the citizens see that we are suffering with them. I have faith they will see us for who we are. The Light always shines through in the end. But for now, the work must begin again. Go.

// REFERENCE {interaction: Splicer Servitor — Path of the Splicer IV|splicer-servitor-path-of-the-splicer-iv-2)

// OPTIONAL
// NOTE The Guardian listens to a broadcasted message from Lakshmi-2
{
Lakshmi-2: People of the Last City: The Vanguard protects us from enemies outside our walls. But did you know they also protect us from information? Did you know that the Fallen unleashed the Vex on Europa? That they corrupt our Guardians with the poisoned gift of Stasis, tempting them to wield the Darkness? These same Fallen are now inside our city, at the invitation of the Vanguard. Ikora Rey knows all this and more. Her Hidden spies report as much. Yet she continues to support these false alliances over her own people! Whether her lies are born of malice or incompetence matters not. What matters is that I have gazed into the future and foreseen bodies in our streets. Make no mistake: an invasion is coming. And if we are to triumph, we must first take back our city.
}

Created Path of the Splicer IV: Mission Briefing based on this post.