Quest: Path of the Splicer IV, Speak with Ikora Rey

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Path of the Splicer IV, Speak with Ikora Rey
Video URL: N/A
Playlist URL: Path of the Splicer IV | Talk to Ikora Rey | Season of the Splicer - YouTube
Recorded: 2021.06.01

Transcript:

++ The Tower, The Last City, Earth

** The Guardian approaches Ikora Rey in the Tower’s Bazaar, after defeating Dikast, Oppressive Mind.

Ikora Rey: There’s been a disturbance: sabotage in the Eliksni camp. This wasn’t just an attack on their Ether stores; someone wanted to send a message. Our citizens forget who they were before they found the safety of the City’s walls. It’s easy to mistake change as the frontline of a battlefield, but this is a time for level heads and compassion. Saint-14 is already en route to investigate. I trust him, but he is torn between duty and doubt. And Lakshmi… The Vanguard has tolerated her broadcasts, as Zavala doesn’t believe it’s our place to interfere in civilian politics. I see now that was a mistake. We can’t allow anyone to jeopardize our alliance with the House of Light, no matter their motives. Our citizens must see that the Eliksni are people, just like them. Get down there. Be the calm the City needs. Hear out grievances and keep tensions low while I root out the perpetrators. It’s time that Lakshmi and I had a little talk.

// REFERENCE {interaction: [Ikora Rey — Path of the Splicer IV}

Created Path of the Splicer IV: Speak with Ikora Rey based on this post.