Riven's possible resurrection

We’re taking notes and it’s just mondo slow

It’s boring and not graded, therefore I give no attention.

high school is boring I literally have straight A’s and I’m not challenged by anything

Oof, I have an F in Art rn because I need to do a reflection thing but that’s being taken care of, other than that I am pretty sure my lowest grade is a B

1 Like

I honestly love my art class I just can’t do traditional painting. I am exceptional with spray painting and drawing however. I just don’t always turn my stuff in on time.

ME TOO, traditional painting is the worst. I got a C on my portrait of my class mates because A. It was unfinished and B. I suck at painting.

I’m literally right here… you’ve seen me use other things…

Well, you’re special.

Along with all the class discussions I’m in band doing nothing at this point.

Am I special? I don’t use Lunas Howl…

Yes, you can be special too.

We can be special together and break the stereotype of hunters.

Im Warlock, so I shouldn’t even be in crucible. We don’t really have any PvP supers. Not anymore. Nova Warp will be forever remembered in our hearts.

What happened to it?

Warlocks got to have decent super, until Bungie insta nerfed it. Everybody was mad because it could one hit out of supers.

Bungie was fine with One-eyed-mask being overpowered (When someone hits you, they get marked and if you kill them you full heal and start getting an over shield) and they are fine with spectral blades being overpowered.

Aren’t supers supposed to be OP like… it’s in the name “SUPERcharge.” Fucking… damn bitchy other classes… not being able to accept the nerds can be powerful…

Yep. Makes me kinda mad how as soon as someone starts complaining about Warlocks, they get nerfed instantly.

Well, at least we got something good for a month or two.

Something that I never got to use… UGH.