Riven's possible resurrection

I believe that is something along the lines of “There can be no Light without the Dark?”

1 Like

Perfectly so Jubi that’s exactly it

So I believe that would make both the Light and the Dark cease to exist on their beliefs? Personally I think that simply it would be out of their power to snuff out a (presumed) god from it’s very creation. Or perhaps it would be something like a never ending battle between this Ahamkara and the god. Preventing the creation of the Darkness. But what would that mean for the Traveler and the “Light?” Maybe life would simply go on as usual. Or the Golden Age never happened, because the Traveler wasn’t there to kickstart it. It’s honestly a dizzying, interesting, and terrifying subject to explore…

Can we wish for a new exotic drop? Wait. Nevermind, that is out of their power. No being can do this.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Hilarious

Maybe we can wish to find a hunter in crucible who isn’t sweaty and using Lunas and Dust Rock Blues? Wait, that can’t happen either. Dang.

I can’t relate I’m a G.O.A.T at defending against those fiends

Ooh ooh! I got one! I wish that Bungie would have listened to their… nah… impossible yet again.

Yep, I know where you’re going. That can’t happen.

Wipes eyes So many good ideas… so little attention…

I might have the best wish in all history of Destiny… Kill all “Way of a thousand cuts” Hunters and Chaos reach Warlocks.

I use Dawnboi in crucible

I can tolerate that
BTW are you guys like in a class at the moment.

Also, what about Spoopy Blades

Yep! I’m in history. First hour.

Spoopy blades I use on occasion so I’m pretty biased

:japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin:

I am about to go to 1st period which is STEM

Same I just couldn’t care less about this class

We’re doing presentations, and I don’t care at all so I am just passing the time.