Salvage: Arcology (Week 1)

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Salvage: Arcology (Week 1)
Video URL:
Playlist URL: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqWI9OjM0Dk_u9mtCSTZ1-SaO_2EFFUKE
Recorded: 2023.05.24

Transcript:

// NOTE Mission Description — Collect Golden Age salvage from the shallows of the Kraken Mare for the Drifter

// NOTE Mission Description (Legend) — Coordinate your fireteam to take on this Legend Challenge. Haul up Golden Age salvage from Titan’s sea while defending against your foes.

++ New Pacific Arcology, Titan

** The fireteam lands in the Arcology.

// NOTE Objective — SECURE THE ARCOLOGY: Clear the Arcology Landing Zone of combatants.

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: This feels good. We strike back as one fist, crushing Xivu Arath’s forces. Get to work!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Guardian, I’m picking up enemy signals in the Arcology; sweep through the clear ‘em out!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Drifter: Y’know, this place ain’t half bad. Put up some string lights, invite some pals over, get some music going… it’s got a vibe!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Drifter: We gotta get to work, Guardians! Tell these jerks they don’t gotta go home, but they can’t stay here!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Lord Saladin: Guardian, the hunt begins. Push into the Arcology and wipe out the invaders.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Lord Saladin: We will hold the line. Hunt down the enemy, and secure the Arcology!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: Look at you, leaping into battle! Show the enemy they cannot hold us back!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Saint-14: The Arcology is under attack; repel the invaders!
}

** The fireteam clears the zone of combatants.

// NOTE Objective — BEGIN SALVAGE OPERATIONS: Begin Salvage Operation.

** The fireteam begin the salvage operations.

// NOTE Objective — REACH THE NEXT JOB SITE: Keep the salvage operation running smoothly by resolving any issues on-site.

** Xivu Arath’s Attention is 7 minutes away.

// NOTE Objective — Xivu Arath’s Attention x:xx

** The fireteam moves to the required job site.

// NOTE One of the following events occur:

** Enemy combatants attempt to destroy the salvage awaiting transmat.

// NOTE Objective — SITE SECURITY. DEFEAT COMBATANTS DURING SALVAGE TRANSMAT: Protect salvage from combatant forces.

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Hostiles inbound; get between them and the salvage.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: They’re not give up. Protect our salvage, Guardians.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: We have enemies incoming! They’re going after the salvage deliveries; Guardians, intercept!
}

** The fireteam move to defend the salvage.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A salvage cache is under attack!

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If combatants destroy all of the salvage sites.

** The fireteam fail to defend the salvage sites.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A salvage cache has been destroyed by your foes!

// NOTE Objective — SITE SECURITY. DEFEAT COMBATANT WAVES: Defeat remaining combatant waves.
}

// NOTE Nav Feed — Security Status: Two more combatant waves incoming…

** The fireteam defeats the second wave.

// NOTE Nav Feed — Security Status: One more combatant wave incoming…

** Taken arrive, reinforcing the combatants and corrupting the salvage.

** The fireteam defeats the final wave.

// NOTE Nav Feed — Security Status: Salvage yard hostiles clear

** Enemy combatants sabotage the salvage operations.

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: We have maintenance that needs to be done, and this area is too dangerous for anyone but a Guardian. Let’s get to work.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: We’re in this fight together. Time to get this Arcology back in operation.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Let’s get to work, Guardians… stronger together.
}

// OPTIONAL {
** Fallen including Fallen Sappers sabotage the site, taking wrenches and destroying power relays.

// NOTE Objective — SITE RELIABILITY. REPAIR POWER RELAYS: Defeat the Fallen saboteurs.

** The fireteam move to repair the power relays with the wrenches.
}

// OPTIONAL {
** Hive prepare a ritual portal, attempting to sacrifice thralls to charge it.

// NOTE Objective — SITE RELIABILITY. STOP THE SACRIFICIAL THRALLS FROM REACHING THE RITUAL PORTAL

** The fireteam defeat the thralls before entering the portal; denying the ritual of power.
}

** The cranes used for the salvage operation cease to function.

// NOTE Objective — ENGINEERING. REPAIR THE CRANE: Find repair components in the Arcology and return them to the crane.

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: I’m detecting multiple systemic failures in engineering. Guardians, I need you down there.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: That attack left us vulnerable. We need you out there handling repairs.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Power readings are abnormal. The invasion must have damaged some of the Arc relay fuses. They need to be replaced.
}

** The fireteam repair the cranes by installing spare fuses.

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If a Guardian gets killed while carrying a crane part.

// NOTE Nav Feed — Guardian’s crane part was stolen!
}

** Enemy combatants attempt to destroy the Arcology.

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: The enemy left explosive ordinance primed to blow! I need your assistance on this Guardians.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Guardians, our enemies left explosives behind. We need to dismantle them before they damage the Arcology.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: There’s explosives rigged around the Arcology. We need to disarm them before they blow!
}

// OPTIONAL {
** The Fallen plant explosive ordnances throughout the Arcology.

// NOTE Objective — ORDNANCE DISPOSAL. DISARM FALLEN EXPLOSIVES: Fallen saboteurs have planted explosives in the Arcology. Find and disarm them.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A Fallen explosive has been armed!

** The fireteam move to defuse the charge.

// NOTE Nav Feed — The Guardian defused a Fallen explosive!

** The fireteam dispose of all the charges.

// NOTE Objective — ORDNANCE DISPOSAL. DEFEAT THE FALLEN DEMOLITIONISTS: Defeat the Fallen responsible for sabotaging the Arcology.

** A pair of Fallen Demolitionists arrive.

** The fireteam defeat the Fallen Demolitionists.
}
// OPTIONAL {
** The fireteam fail to defuse a charge.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A Fallen explosive has been detonated!
}

// OPTIONAL {
** The Hive prepare a ritual to destroy the Arcology.

// NOTE Objective — ORDNANCE DISPOSAL. LOCATE AND DESTROY THE HIVE RITUAL CRYSTALS: The Hive are preparing a ritual in the Arcology. Stop them at all costs.

** Devoured Ogres arrive

** The fireteam defeat the Devoured Ogres, then take their Resonant Shard.

** The fireteam use the Resonant Shard to destroy all the ritual crystals.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A ritual crystal has been destroyed!

// NOTE Objective — ORDNANCE DISPOSAL. DEFEAT THE RITUALIST WIZARD: Defeat the Hive ritualists.

** A pair of Ritualists of Xivu Arath arrive.

** The fireteam defeat the Ritualists of Xivu Arath.
}

// OPTIONAL {
** An Salvage Hoarder or Avaricious Knight arrives.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A treasure-laden combatant is near…

** The fireteam defeat the Salvage Hoarder or Avaricious Knight, and take their treasure.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A treasure-laden combatant has been defeated!
}
// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE If the fireteam fail to defeat the treasure-laden combatant in time.

** The treasure-laden combatant leaves the site with their hoard.
}

// OPTIONAL {
** Xivu Arath’s Attention is 1 minute away

// NOTE Nav Feed — Xivu Arath’s gaze is drawn to the salvage site…

** Xivu Arath’s Attention is 30 seconds away

// NOTE Nav Feed — Xivu Arath’s ire is nearly upon you…
}

** The fireteam is disrupted by a source below the methane sea.

// NOTE Objective — LOCATE THE DISRUPTION: Something is stirring beneath the salvage site.

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Guardians, we have enemies inbound on the seafloor. Brace yourselves. Transmat firing!
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Our salvage operations have stirred up enemy forces on the seafloor. Sending you in, Guardians.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: We have hostiles gathering on the seafloor. Sending you in to deal with them!
}

** The fireteam dives beneath Kraken Mare.

// NOTE Status — Pressure Resistance

// NOTE Status — Repressurizing

++ Kraken Mare, Titan

// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Xivu Arath is marshaling her forces. Be prepared for anything.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: [groans] I can feel… rage. Guardian? Something’s near.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: Guardians, stand strong. They’re going to throw everything they have at us.
}

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE Objective — DEFEAT AZSHRADAT’S RUNEKEEPERS: RUNEKEEPERS DEFEATED n of 4: Prove your strength to Azshradat by defeating Runekeepers.

** Azshradat, Celebrant of Xivu Arath arrives.

** Runekeeper Wizards and Knights arrive.

** Azshradat tests the fireteam with the runes.

// NOTE Nav Feed — The Guardian has found the ritual rune

// NOTE Status — Heinous Rite

** The fireteam empower the correct ritual runes to remove the Runekeepers’ shields.

// NOTE Objective — Time until Rune Disruption x:xx.

** The hive disrupt the fireteams connection to the ritual rune.

** Repeating the process, the fireteam defeat all the Runekeepers, breaking Azshradat’s shield.

// NOTE Objective — DEFEAT AZSHRADAT, CELEBRANT OF XIVU ARATH: Secure this salvage operation by defeating the seafloor threat.

** The fireteam defeats Azshradat, Celebrant of Xivu Arath.
}

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE Objective — DEFEAT XIVU ARATH’S FORCES. TAKEN WIZARDS DEFEATED N OF 3. Defeat the Taken Wizards to draw out Xivu Arath’s servant.

// NOTE Nav Feed — A Wizard manifests

** The fireteam defeat the Servile Wizards to draw out Uorgotha.

** Uorgotha, Scourge of the Deep arrives.

// NOTE Objective — DEFEAT UORGOTHA, SCOURGE OF THE DEEP: Weaken Uorgotha by defeating his retinue.

** The fireteam defeat the taken minions, including Servile Taken; breaking Uorgotha’s shield

// NOTE Objective — UORGOTHA IS VULNERABLE: Defeat Uorgotha while he is weakened.

** The fireteam divert Uorgotha’s attention, shooting its back.

** The fireteam defeat Uorgotha, Scourge of the Deep.

// NOTE Objective — DEFEAT VAL CA’UOR: Defeat Val Ca’uor, Bladebound to Xivu Arath.

** Val Ca’uor, Bladebound to Xivu Arath arrives

** The fireteam defeat Val Ca’uor, Bladebound to Xivu Arath.
}

** The fireteam complete their salvage operations.

// NOTE Objective — CLAIM SALVAGE: Claim your cut of the salvage.

// OPTIONAL {
Drifter: Hey, Saint! How’s the old man doing?

Saint-14: Ah, it is kind of you to ask. Osiris is well. Better than well, actually. I think he found what he was looking for on Neptune.

Drifter: And what was that, anyway? The city, Neomuna?

Saint-14: No, no—he found a purpose. Learning. Teaching. Mentoring. What he was always good at, but always walked away from.

Drifter: Yeah… sounds like a nice run of luck for you two these days. 'Bout time.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Drifter: Hey, chief. Is it true you found yourself a suit of “power armor” a while back? Don’t suppose you could… find another?

Sloane: I remember that armor. Golden Age tech, very advanced. Huh. It fused itself to me, boosted my strength, speed, agility, endurance… until it ran out of juice, that is. Then I had to rip myself out of it to keep moving. Tore up my internal organs — made a mess. My Ghost had a hell of a time putting me back together. So… I guess the armor had some… design flaws. Still interested in scoring one?

Drifter: You know… I think I’ll pass.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Lord Saladin: Osiris came to visit me yesterday. I believe it was his first time aboard a command carrier of that size. I dare say he enjoyed himself.

Saint-14: Ha, yes! He mentioned this at dinner. He says Caiatl reminds him of himself, which is one of Osiris’s favorite compliments.

Lord Saladin: I’ll bet it is. Caiatl took a long while to warm up, given the past, but I think she was able to see beyond her suspicions to the man himself. Did you know she asked Osiris to begin teaching the Cabal forces about the Darkness? She wants to understand Stasis and Strand.

Saint-14: He neglected to mention that. It is… oddly humble of him not to brag. It is good to see everyone is growing.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Sloane: So, you’re with Caiatl now. How many among her rank ransacked the Tower?

Lord Saladin: More than none, but fewer than you might believe. You’ve… missed a lot since you were gone.

Sloane: It feels like… like yesterday to me, Saladin. We were alone, scattered, Lightless. I was ready to fight until my body broke.

Lord Saladin: I don’t expect you to immediately acclimate to the new world you’ve found yourself in… but I do expect you to try. If I can learn to open my eyes and see beyond the tip of my sword… I know you can too.
}
// OPTIONAL {
Drifter: What’s the saying? “Many hands make light work”? Eh, I dunno. Some of that stuff still looked pretty heavy.

Sloane: I didn’t see you lifting anything.

Drifter: Hey, hey! Ain’t you a tactician? My job’s the same; it’s logistics.

Sloane: Mm-hmm. “Logistics”.

Drifter: I mighta… also been eatin’ lunch.
}

I found the following errors:

• video_id is missing or incorrectly formatted