Some missing tags for new entries

Heya. Noticed that some of the new weapons are missing tags for them, specifically:

Without Remorse (Without Remorse — Lore Entry — Ishtar Collective — Destiny Lore by subject) should have the Glint tag, since it is from his perspective (probably why the bot missed it, it’s in first person).

Unforgiven (Unforgiven — Lore Entry — Ishtar Collective — Destiny Lore by subject) should have the Caiatl tag, since it is from her perspective (probably why the bot missed this one too).

I’ll update this thread with anything else that might be missing a tag from this season- but for now, these are the ones I noticed that were missing tags.

1 Like

Alright, I believe I found another. The Falcon’s Chase sparrow (Falcon's Chase — Lore Entry — Ishtar Collective — Destiny Lore by subject) might qualify for the Osiris tag, going by specific phrases in the entry for it (I am a hundred shards of myself, shimmering, broken in free fall, glimpsing my own infinite reflections.) I find it difficult to think of any other characters that might fit this description, so please feel free to inform me if it’s too loose of a connection.

1 Like

Just noticed that the entries had their tags updated- awesome! I found another few entries that might be missing tags.

The Hushed Syrinx ship (Hushed Syrinx — Lore Entry — Ishtar Collective — Destiny Lore by subject) is missing the tag for The Crow, who Saint-14 is speaking to throughout the entry.

Lorebook entry Temperament from the book Voices of the Haunted (I. Temperament — Lore Entry — Ishtar Collective — Destiny Lore by subject) should also have the tag for The Crow.

The Phantasmal Shell Ghost Shell (Phantasmal Shell — Lore Entry — Ishtar Collective — Destiny Lore by subject) might qualify for The Crow, as he is mentioned at the end, although I am not sure if a mention of him counts for the tag.

For now, I believe that’s it for entries missing tags from this season. To any Ishtar staff that see this who know the specifics of the bot- out of curiosity, does the bot only tag entries with The Crow if that exact phrase is there? Because that might explain why these entries were missing the tag.

1 Like