Stranger in a Strange Land (First Visit)

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Stranger in a Strange Land (First Visit)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djpiYgj_QSw&list=PLS2hBTtCDufSHbfySALquiFIOrnasnAVY&index=15
Recorded: 2020.11.20

Transcript:

// REFERENCE {item:stranger-in-a-strange-land-2|Stranger in a Strange Land}

++ Beyond, Europa

** After the Ziggurat touches down in Beyond, the Guardian rendezvouses with Eris, Drifter, and the Exo Stranger.

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE The Guardian speaks with Eris Morn
Eris Morn: I cannot tell you how relieved I am to see you. We are in great need of allies… and I am in even greater need of a buffer between myself and the ever-obnoxious Drifter. The Stranger, you see, is far too reserved to provide sufficient rest from his chatter. I suspect her quiet has more to do with what she has to hide. Though I’ve yet to work our what or why… still even these two are an improvement from my solitary studies on Luna. You’re lucky to have your Ghost, Guardian. As you can surely tell already, this journey into Darkness is not to be traveled alone.
}

// OPTIONAL {
// NOTE The Guardian speaks with Drifter
Drifter: Your old pal Drifter was right. It’s time to ditch the “Light good, Dark bad” dogma. And folks are finally starting to see it.
Eris Morn: With everything that’s at stake — you are reveling in being right?
Drifter: Just… let me have this one, Three Eyes. All right? Just once.
}

** The Guardian approaches the Exo Stranger.

Exo Stranger: I know. I owe you an explanation for all this. I once asked Guardians to destroy the Black Heart. To prevent Darkness’s arrival. Success may have been achieved, but I now know that fate comes knocking sooner or later. The floodgates are open. The Darkness is here. I wield it now with intent to stop our enemies where the Light cannot. Your resilience within the Pyramid proves you’re capable of wielding it too. Before us lies what we call a “Ziggurat.” Its purpose is temptation. To begin your training, you must give in. Here, take this. Please understand. The line between Light and Dark is so very thin. Let’s cross it together.

// REFERENCE {item:Splinter of Darkness}

1 Like

Created Stranger in a Strange Land (First Visit) based on this post.