Strike - Warden of Nothing

Name: Warden of Nothing
URL: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Of1ugQImov14A-eZODnpsZYa6T8cHNNL
Recorded: 2019.11.1

Transcript:

++ Airlock Six, Prison of Elders

Drifter: Hey, it’s the Chosen One and his Ghost. Still trying to save the universe?
Ghost: Just the Reef. Escaped inmates are destabilizing the region.
Drifter: Ha. Well, don’t let me stop you. You’ll want to kill the Warden’s Servitor. Thing’s gone wackadoo.

++ The Guardians fight through a small army of Vex

Warden AI: Prison of Elders welcomes you. Impress you Warden, yes?
Ghost: I thought Variks took off.
Drifter: That’s the Warden’s Servitor that went insane so as Variks left the building. Must have some codependency issues. It’s running the whole facility on a subroutine it calls “Challenge of the Elders”.

++ The Guardians open a door with a Prison transport stationed ahead. The Ghost scans a terminal nearby

Ghost: Only way to go deeper is past this prisoner transport.
Ghost: Drifter, you seem like you’ve got some intel on this place. How many cellblocks did they open?
Drifter: Let’s just say you’re in for the biggest gunfight to ever happen in prison. I’m a little jealous.
Warden AI: Incoming.

++ The Guardians make their way through the transport’s tunnels, avoiding oncoming transports and battle Vex and Cabal along the way

Drifter: This is one o’ the Vex cellblocks. The Awoken dragged all kinds of subtypes outta their 'hoods. The ones that survived are some tough sons.

++ The Guardians fight through more Vex

Warden AI: Important target Guardian. Kill or be killed.

++ The Guardians defeat Apaktos, Oxidizing Mind and head up a tube to the Arena.

++ The Arena, Prison of Elders

Warden AI: Cabal war machine is on the march.
Ghost: There were Red Legion in here? Good. I hope they stewed.
Drifter: They started the war, but they’ve lost everything.

++ The Guardians battle their way through the Cabal and make their way to the Fallen arena. They fight through Cabal and Vex in the first round and dismantle mines in the second round.

Warden AI: Dismantle mines, yes? Or, you die.

++ Ta’aul, Disgraced Colossus is summoned

Warden AI: You face the final round.
Warden AI: A mighty Cabal warrior challenges you.

++ The Guardians defeat Ta’aul, Disgraced Colossus and make their way to the airlock. They drop down to a series of platforms until they reach a room of riches stripped bare.

Warden AI: Stand proud. You survived the Prison of Elders. Treasure awaits below. It calls to you, yes?
Warden AI: Retreat to airlock.
Drifter: Are you a hero or an executioner? Cuz I can’t tell. That’s why I like you. Ridin’ that thin, thin line.

++ The Guardians open the chest and it disappears. The floor then disappears from under the Guardians and they begin falling into the Correction Labs.

Drifter: Haha. Looks like the Trickster left you a present. I hated her. Ha, but she made me laugh.
Drifter: Hey, get ready for the biggest gunfight ever fought in prison, That crazy Servitor’s down here.

++ The Guardians enter into the Correction Labs.

Warden AI:An old friend is here Judgement at hand.

++ The Mad Warden summons Vex reinforcements, led by Edyx, Exothermic Mind, and Cabal reinforcements, led by Zhagal, Disgraced Colossus

Warden AI: Vex reinforcements advance

++ The Guardians defeat the Mad Warden

Ghost: What’s your scam here, Drifter? You always have one.
Drifter: No scam.
Ghost: My Guardian just eliminated a small army to kill one Servitor. You have an army?
Drifter: Careful who you threaten. I just wanted to help my favorite Guardians out. Guy can’t do that? I thought this was a new Golden Age. Be kind to each other, am I right?
Ghost: …I’m sorry.
Drifter: You’re the sorriest things I ever saw.

2 Likes

There’s already a topic for the Warden of Nothing strike.
It would be ideal if you could break up any new lines you have and/or footage that you have and add them to the topic.

@Sekuiya it’s fine for Connor to do a separate post for a strike transcript like this. We were initially going to put as many dialogue variations as we could into a single video for each strike, but there’s so many variations that it’s difficult to put them all into one video. We decided that it’s easier to get a video of the dialogue from a single strike run and do a transcript of that, so at least there’s a transcript for the strike on the Ishtar site. Any dialogue variations can be added to the transcript later. Clips of variations can be added to a playlist on youtube, similar to what’s been done with some of the other transcripts, like the pilgrimage patrols.

3 Likes