The cyclical nature of the Destiny timeline

I love that they both went into black holes one by choice, and the other got sucked in. Really follows the yin to yang idea I’m trying to put forth.

Do we know what the 3rd form of the awoken were? Women, men and other.

We do not know what the third form is. Likely some hybrid of the two human sexes.

What if the third form were hive? All left behind when Mara left. The hive I believe are not defined by sex either

Or the nine that were missing and might have become the Nine…

1 Like

To my knowledge, there is no link between Hive and Awoken except those that are in the Dreaming City invading and making the murder battery so it doesn’t make much sense.

So much speculation can be done on the effect of multiple “things” getting smashed together on their way into a black hole

Mara i see as the human mind and body, joined to the spirit or soul of a hive queen. This can be seen in her underhanded way of getting followers and power.

Care to cite when she is joined to the soul of a hive queen?

Her original trip into the black hole j believe there is mention of it while she is out on the hull of the ship, surrounded by darkness she sees the light of the traveler and at the same time she is getting sucked into the black hole

A singularity is forming around her. A kugelblitz: a black hole created by the concentration of raw energy.

“Mara!” Uldwyn shouts. “Mara, you’re too far out!”

What doesn’t show that she fused with her, the clash of Light and Dark that happened on the ship opened the portal to the Distributary where the Awoken first woke up, whereas Savathun went inside the black hole so they could be “More Different,” taking her fleet with her. Mara is just extremely clever with her plans and seeing the whole outcome. She survived Oryx’s throne world blast(Dreadnaught wave) and kept herself alive through the ontological weapon.

She did become different and still follows her tricky ways

care to show your source?

As oryx beat his worm by basically becoming a gun, the other two sisters beat their worms too I believe. One became different the other turned to necromancy

The only thing from what i understand is that the Light and Darkness created the black hole leading to the Distributary, but nothing about Mara and Savathun being connected somehow

Just a bit of speculation because of the queens nature as deceitful.

Glad to see that some of the lore we are getting is still following with my backwards in time idea, looking at the destinypedia timeline, we are getting a bunch of info that meets the pre-collapse timeframe.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.