Toland Patrol: Anchor of Light, Entrance

Continuing the discussion from Toland Patrol Tracker:

Name: Toland Patrol: Anchor of Light, Entrance

URL:

Recorded: 2019.10.27

Transcript:

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “The House of Dusk is not the future of the Fallen, but it is a sign of their evolution - of a future yet to come. No longer the desperate fools clinging to a lost history and misguided faith in machines. I am curious as to what the Eliksni will become on the far side of their current struggle.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “The pirates came in the wake of our Collapse to pick at our bones. I have no answers as to whether it was bravery or desperation that drove them to scavenge at the edge of the Hive’s most hallowed ground. But the Hellmouth has been rich in its bounty. And many Fallen crews made a name among the old Houses for the treasures stolen from this dead rock.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “How many crews have called this Ketch home? How many worlds has it plundered in the name of Fallen Houses that have since crumbled? Now the grand Houses, like this Ketch, are broken things - shades of old glory, like poor Luna. Once majestic, once an inspiration, now nothing more than a shattered relic of glory days beyond reclamation."

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “The question I ponder when considering the Eliksni and their fractured society is how we, the supposed heroes we claim to be, react to a species on the brink? As we are. To my mind, we must be cruel. End them now, while they are on the brink, or risk whatever it is they will one day become.”

}

// OPTIONAL {

Toland: “It’s unclear to me… are the remaining Fallen less because they have shed the dead ways of Kells and Archons, or are they more? Is the shedding of their societal chains and the dissolution of their faith their end? Or an evolution? I fear the scattered Fallen of today are forebearers of a terrible threat yet to come.”

}

3 Likes

Changed the category to Transcripts

1 Like