Trials of Osiris: The Lighthouse, Flawless Passage

Name: Trials of Osiris: The Lighthouse, Flawless Passage
URL: https://youtu.be/B2qyaHWFYVM
Recorded: 2020.03.15

Transcript:

++ The Lighthouse, Mercury

** The Guardian arrives at the Lighthouse after acquiring a flawless passage and being found worthy in the Trials of Osiris. As the Guardian proceeds up the stairs, Saint-14 can be seen in the distance speaking with Osiris.

Saint-14: Yes, Brother. I understand. You do not need to watch me. Go.

// REFERENCE {record:Maintenance Operations Log 30037}

** Osiris transmats away. The Guardian approaches Saint-14.

Saint-14: Welcome to the Lighthouse, Guardian. This place is for fireteams that show skill, decisiveness, and command. The best fireteams. That means you. Congratulations. Your victories bear rewards. Go. Take them. Use what you have learned. Fight your way to the top, and soon I will see you here again and again. Those you have triumphed over will look to your example. Your guidance. Your hope. These will be precious tools in the trying times to come. Fight, win, and fight again. This is your duty.

1 Like

Congratulations on going flawless!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’ll be attempting to go flawless every weekend (when I can) to see if Saint’s dialogue changes at all. By the way, it doesn’t spell it out for us, but I’m pretty sure Saint was speaking with Osiris as we approach the entrance. It kinda feels like a continuation of Maintenance Operations Log 30037 and consider this dropped on the same day Trials was released to the players. MOL ends with Osiris speaking, but this is what it would have looked like if we put both of them together:

[u.1:16] Where do you go next?

[u.2:16] Wherever my road takes me. The Lunar Pyramid has galvanized the Hive; Toland has been left unchecked for too long. I’ve heard he’s still wandering the Cursed City.

[u.1:17] Then you really are just going to leave me with a burning sack. I should call it the Trials of Saint-14.

[u.2:17] You could. But you know how fickle Guardians can be about names.

[u.1:18] I will prepare them, in your stead, for what’s coming—one last time.

[u.1:18] It’s bad luck to say last. Try not to put them on too high a pedestal, Saint. There’s no one else to guide them.

Saint-14: Yes, Brother. I understand. You do not need to watch me. Go.

2 Likes

Created Trials of Osiris: The Lighthouse, Flawless Passage based on this post.