What allegiance did you take and why

true, the Iron Lords were just as reckless as the War Lords

Yep, also remember that Aunor destroyed an entire city block to get 1 hostage

Intriguing. Also the Iron Lords were kinda just fighting fire with a bigger, hotter, more organized fire. But it got the job done so…

I chose the Drifter, because the Vanguard will only want to protect the now, and never the future. What will happen when another Collapse comes? The Vanguard is not getting prepared for something like that.

How long do you think about your responses before you type? you are very good at writing.

Why don’t we use like… space stations and such? We obviously have the necessary tech.

We can, but do you see the Vanguard trying to make that happen?

My point precisely, thank you for actuallly understanding what I was getting at.

1 Like

Me? I don’t think that much about it. I just think of who I’m impersonating, the world I am inhabiting, the various speech patterns and colloquialisms (basically, slang, but for certain areas of society, like how cowboys say “Y’all,” and how Ahamkara use “O Seeker Mine.”)

I’m told I’m good at writing a lot. I actually write a book (pretty much the world’s biggest fanfic. The character has gone through dimensions similar to The Division, Destiny, Assassin’s Creed, Titanfall, and also the apocalypse.) so I’m good at morphing my language to fit different people. It’s so funny when I text people like that.

Responding to your first statement about Thorn.

Yeah, the original Thorn was the twisted blood-brother of the Rose. I understand that.

But there’s more than one Thorn like that, my friend. If there was just one Thorn, then why are we able to use our own while the Dredgen in the Invitations from the Nine vision also has one?

Simple - you can build your own Thorn like its a DIY Dredgen kit. Hell, in the notes scrawled in “The Book of Unmaking,” you can clearly see that Teben Grey and Zyre Orsa (who both become Dredgens) end up crafting and wielding their own Thorns.

As my pal The Drifter would say, “Let’s be bad guys.”

Sounds a lot like my character Aurus. Except he just straight up started in Destiny and traveled directly to the universes (or dimensions, pick whichever). One of them being SCP (which albeit will be a fun arc to flesh out).

The thorns that the Dredgen make are copies, there’s a reason the thorn it’s self that they make doesn’t corrupt them, they corrupt themselves, also just like the D1 last word it’s a copy not the original, there was only 1 original rose/ thorn until people made copies of specifically thorn

Yeah, and what’s better? Apparently, the OG Thorn is an interpretation of what it could be. So it’s a very inaccurate copy at best. (Unless I’m wrong, because Shin could easily, from memory, recreate the exact look of the weapon.)

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!! It seems the plot thickens…

Yes technically the way that Dredgen Yor talks about the rose’s transformation into the thorn is just a matter of perspective and that it could possibly have never changed looks

well it does state that he grafted bone onto the gun

And that because of that, he started hearing voices from the gun.

Yes but the actually blackening of the bone is what makes the thorn look like what it is now but the blooming rose to jagged thorn was in all of what he said as perspective

fair point (20 characters)

I chose vanguard. they have been with me for both games and had my back. I’ve only known the drifter for, what, half a year. plus, as guardians, our job is to fight the darkness, not join it. i dont want to end up like dregen yor.