What Class do you play?

So I see every once in a while some references to some users being Hunters, Warlocks, etc… but I was wondering which class had the most users. So I will have some replies with the name of the classes and whichever you are like that one and we’ll see which has the most.

4 Likes

Hunter Master Race…

9 Likes

Warlock Master Race…

8 Likes

Titan Master Race…

6 Likes

I’m more preferable to the Titan and Warlock.
Warlocks, more so than Titans.
What’s hilarious is that whenever I play Crimson Days, I actually get paired up with Titans. Lol.

2 Likes

well the numbers state, Hunters with the top amount of players, (an obligatory hunter master race)
with titans close behind, and warlocks are put in last @Ember-3 I usually have a fellow hunter bro to help me out

2 Likes

Is there any other one? Could ask about subclass,(Gunslinger) but i don’t think anyone uses one all the time, only for specific instances…

2 Likes

yes, but as any good hunter knows there are only 5 viable supers (PVP) and 2 take serious skill when stuff like spec B and blade B exist, (PVE), night stalker, Goldie and whirlwind guard
(PVP) solar supers are most common (blade B) and void in second (spec B), with a few rare (whirl G), ive only once seen a normal night-stalker, (mobeuis Q) and I use it at times, but when the tractor cannon does the same effect its pretty useless, blade B makes Goldie obsolete unless you are of some skill at not being one shot with no super health, few people use Arcstrider since the Nerf to mid tree and spec blades

2 Likes

I solely walk the path of the Void my friend! Spectral Blades for PvP but Arrows for days in PVE. Very rarely do I change. Maybe this is makes it annoying for my fire-team but PFFFFFT they’ll live.

2 Likes

same here mate, unless the encounter is solely dps, then Goldie and celest or else ill get kicked

3 Likes

I am one that blazes like a furnace through the battlefield myself, but the void always becons me…

3 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s what all the goldies say! -And once Shaxx ropes you up into Mayhem it’s shards for days.

I believe hunting with the bow is the most efficient. -Firm nods-

2 Likes

If you get the bow that shaxx is selling this week, then that means Shaxxy-poo proposed to you…

2 Likes

And that brings us one step closer to what all guardians strive for, Shaxx’s approval.

2 Likes

It is more important than our ghosts, or the light

1 Like

That’s just propaganda made by all Warping Warlocks that are in the crucible

2 Likes

LIES! We do not do any sort of propaganda! And I can totally agree that we don’t focus on manipulating anyone. Nope!

2 Likes

From perspective of lore
(and personal opinion)
Warlock = reliance on Light
Titan = reliance of brawns
Hunter = reliance on skills
HUNTER MASTER RACE!!!

3 Likes

Don’t you mean, Hunters = Reliant on others?
Kidding. Just remember who taught you guys how to blink.
(This is not meant in a mean way, rather, a light hearted way.)

3 Likes

i remember blinking, fun times HUNTER MASTER RACE

3 Likes