What Class do you play?

Are we going to forget the frostEE5 bladedancer slide combo? 50 foot slide distance?

1 Like

At least we keep our head in the fight, and not in a book…

2 Likes

If you’re a Voidwalker, you gotta keep your head in your head.
Otherwise?
The voices will come.
And you don’t want the voices.
Besides, you can’t keep your head in the fight. You can keep your head in your helmet, but not in the fight.

3 Likes

Just stop quoting Shakespeare in the middle of a firefight and just shoot the xenos. got it?

2 Likes

You Hunters could use a bit of Shakespeare, you certainly are the drama kings for it. [Can I just say how much I love this friendly banter?]

2 Likes

The Titans should definitely smarten up.

2 Likes

Yes, you don’t know how many times I’ve seen a titan with a full setup of Arc gear, in a Void burn strike, or using Urosa Furosa with an Arc or Solar subclass. I facepalm every time I see it. I don’t know if they are honestly oblivious, or they just don’t give a crap. My bets are on the second.

1 Like

This definitely cause more of a discussion than I assumed it would but glad there is a place not unlike the Crucible where we can have these fun talks

1 Like

Yes, this is the Crucible of the Tongue.

4 Likes

as a titan i can confirm i am the smartest in my clan as I being the loremaster And iI like to smash stuff too, its fun

3 Likes

You might be smart but most other Titans can’t find a difference between a House of Devils dreg and a House of Kings. Especially after they reduced them to a pile of meat rendering them impossible to study in any possible way.

2 Likes

I mean, Ether stains! Come on. Hmm, I wonder if Ether can act like Bleach in the sense of color?
Here’s a good question, what’s your favorite House in Destiny? Mine personally is Devils, they’ve been through a lot. And they appeared boring, but UH OH! They’ve got SIVA splicers.

2 Likes

Ppppffffft. Kings. Manipulative, cunning, stealthy. And I doubt that different Houses use different ethers. (I like the Wolves too but they got rekt out of existence.)

2 Likes

mine is the exiles I just think they are pretty interesting, and also they exiled a member of the exiles which was one of the soon to be barons

2 Likes

I mean, what are the properties of Ether? Is it like Mechanical Ether? (Used to alternatively start a small engine) Could Fallen Ether be used as bleach?
[Side note, IRL Ether smells terrible, and it just sticks around like a very bad aftertaste.]

2 Likes

That’s fair but we have no indication it is any different between houses. As well as the Splicers. But it by all means could but we still have no evidence of it being and different. As for the Mechanical Ether… well it could be? It could be used to power Servitors or maybe it is the Splicer’s ether? It is quite the mystery as to how the Elinski work biologically. But I have reason to believe that Ether is the Light (but I am not omniscient so I could be wrong) so there’s that speculation. Anyways, back to banter?

2 Likes
  1. HUNTER MASTER RACE
  2. with that out of the way, it isn’t really clear where the eliskini got there servitors from, but im 90% that they created them around the time the traveler came to them, if so they may be para-causal like the light
2 Likes

Really? When all warlocks go the way of MacBeth at some point?(Same here. I could totally see this happening in a bar in the city)

1 Like

Well CLEARLY none of the other classes respect decent literature!

1 Like

Nah, ‘Locks are the best my friend.

1 Like