What Class do you play?

Don’t get me wrong, I love Shakespeare. I’m just saying that all warlocks are smug about their intellect and abilities like the Kamehameha, while hunters infuse their weapons with light to make their supers. (I think this is lore supported, but not completely sure…)

1 Like

Me? I just sit back with my Nova Bomb, and wait for the right time.

1 Like

I believe you mean Nova Bomb not “Kamehameha.” And we are not “smug” when we are right. Most Titans don’t get past “Headbutt it” and Hunters are more clever than brainy. We are the only ones willing to question our purpose! Have you ever stopped to think why we are supposed to kill mercilessly?

1 Like

Because we worship a massive white marble in the sky, and we’re so kicked up on Immortalia (From Jade Rabbit Lore?) that we believe [Rightfully] that we are invincible?

1 Like

I am very happy that this discussion turned out to be something you guardians enjoy. I like the idea that in all honesty the case can be made for any class being the best, which shows that Bungie has done a good job keeping those semi-balanced (except for OEM Titan :roll_eyes:). Hope you had as much fun with this as I did.

1 Like

what is oem titan (i feel stupid because i am a titan main who doesn’t know what that is)

He’s talking about the One Eyed Mask.

gross, even though I am a titan i don’t use it

Do not mention that foul name here. I refuse to see its name anywhere other than the crucible.

Haven’t been online in quite awhile (unfortunately) been too busy role playing on Discord :sweat_smile:

I usually just use eternal warrior, it puts an overshield on me whenever I use my arc super which is good since i have to be close to someone in order to smack’em and another benefit is it makes my machine face into a marble statue built by the ancients

It is a pretty cool helmet ngl. But Warlocks are still best Class.

I need Bad JuJu and Obsidian Mind back.

Yes yes yes yes yes YESSSSS

in terms of style i feel warlocks and titans are tied but, hunters are sorta below both. but also in terms of useful fashion, titans are in the lead, no capes or robes.

Uh huh, have you seen Warlock Robes? Scatterhorn chest piece is my fav.

i haven’t seen scatterhorn chest for warlock yet

and I have seen the robes but I feel I would trip over it too much, like Edna Mode from the Incredibles once said “no capes”

Yeah we are freakin FLY dude. It is only asscentuated by our Space Magic that makes it flap around.

but do you have a cloak is the real question, titans have a skirt, warlocks have a armband, we have a cloak

do you want a 1. cool ass cape 2. a man skirt 3. an armband