What Class do you play?

Fair, but we have magic. What do you have? Knives and a bow. Admittedly the pistol is pretty cool but being Darth Sidious is better!

… your right…but…no, I have it drilled into my mind that Hunter master race, and I will admit we only have 3-4 viable supers (six shot, BS barrage, spec blades, and I refuse to not use shadow shot because i like it)

And who heals you in a raid? Or does DPS in Gambit? (Cough Cough Chaos Reach Cough) Or, even better, who taught you how to blink? Who explored the void with barely any backup?
Who aided in the Vex exploration? Or did the most help of the Twilight Gap?
Who did that?
Warlocks!

But who originally owned the last word? Or who you wept for during their passing?

I know when i’m outnumbered, but 1. my ghost does 2. I do 3. I miss blinking, pls bring it back 4. I explore the void a multitude of times aday, every time I pull out my bow 5. I got nothing 6. Shaxx did

1 Like

You have the support of a golden gunner here.

Hunters till the end brother

1 Like

And if you fall, I’ll take your loot.

its ok, you know I would do the same

Hunters honor. If you want something, take it. If they don’t let you, just wait till they aren’t looking.

1 Like

Moraless heathens… DO NOT touch my note books.

Hunters follow their own morals and rules. Got us to where we are today.

Fine. Just don’t touch my stuff. Ever. Lest you want to be my next experiment on the disentanglement of atoms through supernovic forces.

1 Like

Titan: Laughs in suppression grenade and massive shoulder plates

buddy you wear a man skirt

1 Like

Its called a kilt, warroirs wear kilts

1 Like

a hero wear a cape friend.

And badasses wear armbands.

only one master race mate this is also to everyone else

No only the avatar, the master of all three classes is the chosen one