What would you like to see in Destiny next?

What would you want to see in the future of destiny? I’m thinking things about dlc, lore ,etc.

1 Like

The Fallen Wars ™ - The Battle for the Fallen race between Mithrax, Variks, Fikrul, etc.
The Taken Queen - Savathun, Quria, Dul Incaru, Xivu Arath, those guys.
The Nine - I just want more on them, can’t get enough.
The Stranger - One of my favourite characters, can’t wait to meet her in the future only for her to teleport back in time to talk to us in D1 :open_mouth:
Osiris - My favourite character; I want more from him, not his Ghost or his student, HIM.
Toland - Pretty much the same reason as Osiris, legendary figure, wanna see more
Eris - Bleeding eyes boo boo, want to see her again.
Calus - Can’t wait to learn more about him in Penumbra.

That’s all I can think about right now.

1 Like

I think I’d want a darkness subclass where our Guardian would use both light and Dark as Shin and the Drifter believe.

1 Like

Darkness subclasses, Fallen Guardians, Cabal Guardians? (Think about that, the only allies in the system are Calus Cabal and specific Fallen.)
More alien Weaponry. (Fallen, Cabal weapons, Taken Ornaments. Taken Armor, pretty much more armor based around them.)
Full guardian Customization. (Shader editor, shader/emblem creator, ship and sparrow creator.)
Custom Weaponry. (As in, I can forge MY OWN weapon. Not a predetermined outcome like in Black Armory.)
Custom Exotics. (Give us specific perks we can mash together, with a variety of weapon types and what not.)
Heavy Hand Cannons (I.E Special Ammo Hand cannons. So the OP weapons would become Heavy Hand Cannons, like Luna or Not Forgotten.)
Fourth Subclass (Possibly based on our allegiance, Light for VG, Dark for Drifter.)
More weapons of sorrow. (Thorn was one, what about the others?)
Full Destiny timeline, like a massive Lore amendment.
Exo Stranger, Uldren Sov, etc.

2 Likes

The only other known weapon of sorrow is Necrocasm. The possibilities consist of: Touch of Malice, Whisper of the worm, and Malfeasance

How is no one talking about space battles with our ships that CLEARLY have weapons. This has been my most requested and most wanted feature to destiny

3 Likes

Your absolutely correct that would be totally cool and we’ve even seen a space battle in Taken King. Flying around in an awoken Spaceship. speaking of they need to bring those back!:rage:

I also Think they should have us work together with characters like Ana Bray or Shin Malphur and fight against Guardian or Risen Bosses which would be a change from fighting huge god’s and god pretenders.

2 Likes

I think like some more backstory on the Drifter. Also some Shin cut scenes would be dope.

1 Like

I wanna see some community made stuff. Like honestly. It doesn’t have to be all that much, but like a few weapons and/or armor sets would be cool. I have plenty of ideas that would be DOPE to see in game. For example month long “Clan Wars” on a specific planet being the “front line” or “war zone” and you can alter the terrain (allowing bunkers and trench warfare and such). You start stripped of all your weapons and armor, given basic “issued” equipment and all. And you can scavenge and find your gear. Then have it in sort of “chests” which are like stashes of your clan’s gear. When you die, who ever gets to your body first will be able to loot it for your items and gear on you at the time (This is simply within that planet’s war zone so you won’t lose your gear.) I could go on but that’s for a post in the future.

2 Likes

That does sound really cool/fun.

1 Like

im just gonna say and I now people probably won’t like this but battle royale the loot system is already there

1 Like

Thank you! The forums on the companion app were a bit more… well idk really. I don’t think anyone really responded.

1 Like

I want to actually see a fire-team of the current NPC’s in a cut-scene working together… Ana, Shaxx and Osiris would be absolutely stunning to watch for example.

Item trade to a degree. I don’t mind the grind, but to be able to trade items with other members of your clan would be nice. Maybe the roll’s don’t transfer, but the frame does?

I wanna fly my ship dangit!

Um…Character customization. I wanna be able to change her hair color if I want!

Almost too many things to list xD

3 Likes

I wanna fly my ship around too And shoot my space guns that are ON my ship and have a ship builder like Kingdom Hearts’s Gummi ships or something along the lines

3 Likes

I wanna see dog fights too. As well as possibly Ahamkara mounts or something like them. Also Elinski guardians. Clap clap

1 Like

Or just mounts in general would be really cool. Other than sparrows.

I can just imagine getting riding a cabal war beast. That would look stupid.

Exactly. And you gotta hunt and catch them first too! Making for interesting new missions, weapons, and even areas!

1 Like

YES! Imagine being able to ride some water animal on the seas of titan. Or riding a worm god or ahamkara…