What would you like to see in Destiny next?

The “alternate endings” is more so things for D3 (should it ever come out) and then I had the idea of “All Out War” which Bungie will take the two best clans in all of D2. And make the leaders of other clans pick one to ally with. Then the entire Solar System becomes a war zone. Able to alter all terrains and kill any of the opposing players anywhere (maybe even the Tower :eyes:). And you could also play to the other side and be a traitor, double agent. Anything! This could also be where they implement dog fighting and maybe make the Spider a more advanced character as with other NPCs. Having them be “Champions” of their respective sides.

That sounds really cool.

I’m definitely not searching up how to calculate the energy that would be released form a Nova bomb.(Definitely not.) Sarcasm

Yeah but it’s still a super nova and which would make it the explosion of a HYPER condensed neutron star (and yes I mean PMs). Which would still make the solar system be null and… void -Insert rimshot sound effect-

Ok lets continue this in PMs.

Indeed. I’ll msg you now

damn mate that sounds fun

Thanks! I would love to see it implemented with it’s own mechanics and stuff. Also adding new weapons and armor to the loot pool through gathering materials in the environment to craft your own! This has so much potential and I want to see it soooo bad.

Could you also add me in the PM? I’d like to see what Ideas you all have.

What if we built on that idea, and made it faction based? It could be Dead Orbit vs Future War Cult vs New Monarchy. You would choose your side, get issued weapons, an go fight for territory. Especially since they did away with factions.

1 Like

it would be really cool if they made faction exotics

They did, they were just apart of a largely unneeded quest. And all you got was an Exotic Class Item that gave you a cool transmat effect.

That’s good and all, but like… I want something to be done with clans too. Because what has been done with them so far isn’t really much to it’s full potential uses. Currently (from what I have seen) there is a ranking system and that is IT. Nothing else.

I think James is saying that he wants weapons and armor not just… a class item. It’s a bit… underwhelming and lame tbh

Oh I know what he meant, I was just simply saying that there were Exotics, but not the kind you think.

OK I got a NEW idea, Faction bases just for your faction like the tower except like FWC, NM, and DO themed spaces ( FWC best faction)

Sounds kEwL. But seriously I approve.

This needs to happen. That would be such a cool experience and would appeal towards those that haven’t picked up Destiny 2 becuase they don’t think any of the pvp is good. This was a crazy great series of ideas and I’m actually sad I wasn’t more of a part of it. Good job with this guys.

1 Like

Is genuinely touched by the well received-ness of own idea

Thanks guys! Honestly! Previously I had gotten either no traction or a little discussion before fading into the ether and I am sure others have experienced the same thing. If anyone has a Twitter account or ability to contact Bungie to give them the idea (Please give mention/credit to the original “creator”) then that’d be great! I can give a more in depth description of how it works and all for the Clan Wars and All Out War idea then I can provide that. As for the one raid where we go throughout time and take place in famous battles and such, that is also incredible and I would love to see that! Anyone willing to collaborate with me on improving and expanding on these ideas feel free to message me privately for this or if you believe The whole community on here should take a gander then I can create a topic too

2 Likes