What would your Dredgen Name be?

not that deep, but alright. also ive change my mind and think i would be Dredgen Rot…

Me or what? Also I know, it’s not too deep and certainly not accurate from a lore perspective but it is what it is.

im talking about Crystal’s name. sorry if you got confused there

It was a bit, it’s alright though, I don’t mind critique.

Dredgen Fukemup

(think about the name for a minute)

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice duud. Very funny.

1 Like

Dredgen Pierce. As in piercing.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Hope you like what you’ve seen so far! Also, is there any meaning behind it that pretains to you (or your character if you see yourself as seperate)? Or do you think it just sounds cool?
Edit: Typo

Mine would be Dredgen Escuro. I wanted something like dark or deep because it sounds like something a Dredgen would go for. Escuro is Galician for dark, mainly picked it because it sounds pretty cool.

Hmmm maybe Dredgen Vast

Nice. and it fits with the type of humor your username has

Indeed. Very nice Gheleon.

dredgen deification for my first hunter dredgen blade for my second

It may or may not have taken me like two days of consideration before I finally found something I liked, but I’m proud of it.

That’s cool. Mine required a bit of development and thinking but it worked right?

It did work very well in my opinion.

Thanks! I try and make my characters more than “stereotypical hero with PTSD” and multifaceted with logical reasoning for what they do, not “to the next plot device!!”

heh I tend to make mine random, little bit insane, and usually if were talking in good and evil kinds of evil my chars tend to be a very dark gray

I mostly just figured it sounded cool.