Adventure- A Frame Job

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Adventure: A Frame Job
URL: https://youtu.be/pdx_auOPyMg
Recorded: 2017.10.22

Transcript:

++Trostland, European Dead Zone
Devrim: Ah, thanks for checking in you two! We’ve had our fill of Red Legion patrols and Fallen raids. We could use a spot of help with both.
Hawthorne: see if you can track down a Fallen comms terminal. Dev’s got an idea that’s crazy enough to work.
Devrim: Ah, it’s difficult for the young to realise the wisdom of experience.

**The Guardian hacks a Fallen access terminal
Devrim: Excellent. What say you use your access to prepare a broadcast in Fallen-speak? I’ve been meaning to put this Cabal communications cipher to use.
Ghost: The Red Legion fighting the Fallen for a change? Great idea! I can extract archived audio transmissions from any Fallen in the area.

** The Guardian collects Fallen vocal fragments
Ghost: I’ve got enough for a pretty convincing Fallen impression.
Hawthorne: Don’t mention accents around Dev unless you want a day-long lecture about City dialects. Meantime, best sightline to Red Legion air support is the cliffside where you and I set up that refugee beacon.
Devrim: No one appreciates the finer things anymore.

++Salt Mines, European Dead Zone
Ghost: I can’t believe we have to go back into the mines again.
Devrim: Chin up, you two! Good news; you’ll be able to use a Fallen teleporter to reach the top. Ehh… Bad news, they’ve wired the place to explode.

**Approaching the salt mine tunnels.
Ghost: If I run a deep scan of the tunnels, we can borrow all these traps and explosives.
Devrim: And put them to good use sowing chaos between you enemies. A lovely idea.

**Ghost scans the explosives
Ghost: I don’t blame you for wanting to blow everything up. Guess my deep scan will need to be a deep, deep scan, though. Got it. Now I can transmat these horribly dangerous explosives wherever we need.

++Cliff at the top of The Salt Mines.
Ghost: Great work! Broadcasting the message now. I decided to go with a House of Devils accent. Remember them?
Hawthorne: Oh boy.
Devrim: Ah, House of Devils, eh? You know the most interesting thing about their pronunciation?
Ghost: Actually, Devrim, let’s keep the channel clear. You know. To, uh, make sure there’s no interference during the transmat.
Hawthorne: lot of big red ships headed your way. Whatever your said, it got their attention.
Ghost: I used a pretty nasty word to describe Ghaul. I don’t want to repeat it here.
Devrim: Ah, I do so love unconventional warfare. I’d be on the lookout for drop pods, if I were you.

**The Guardian ambushes the Red Legion, killing Drusk, the Crushing Fist.
Devrim: I could hear the explosions all the way back here. I bet it was quite a show!
Hawthorne: Which means the Fallen and Red Legion heard it too. We’ll let them shoot at each other for a while, and clean up whatever’s left. Great work.

1 Like

Created Adventure: A Frame Job based on this post.