Adventure - Target: The Hangman

Name: Adventure: Target: The Hangman
URL: https://youtu.be/9fNDoioHnp0
Recorded: 2018.12.31

Transcript:

++ Soriks’s Cut, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian approaches a cage containing a Servitor.

Ghost: This Servitor’s been drained. No… mauled. I see a name carved into it. “Reksis Vahn”. The Hangman. I’ve got a lead on him.

++ The Cobble, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian finds two of the Spider’s Servitors in cages guarded by Scorn.

Ghost: That’s one of Spider’s Servitors. It might help us if we free it.

** The Guardian defeats the Scorn and frees both of the Spider’s Servitors. The Hangman’s Second appears. The Guardian defeats the Hangman’s Second.

Ghost: Servitors are holy to the Fallen. They create the Ether that the Fallen need to survive and grow. It’s shocking that the Scorn - who were once Fallen - would even attack Servitors.

++ Thieves’ Landing, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian finds and frees two more of the Spider’s Servitors. The Guardian heads towards the final caged Servitor. Before the Guardian can free the Servitor, Reksis Vahn, the Hangman appears and the Servitor is destroyed. The Guardian fights the Hangman briefly before he escapes.

Ghost: He’s heading for the slums.

++ Quitter’s Well, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian and the Spider’s Servitors fight together against the Scorn. The Guardian reaches the Hangman’s hideout which is filled with caged and dead Servitors. Reksis Vahn, the Hangman appears. The Guardian defeats Reksis Vahn, the Hangman. The Guardian finds a room with two more of the Spider’s Servitors in cages and frees them.

Ghost: The Hangman enjoyed this - causing pain. Let’s get out of here, Guardian. I don’t want to think about what he did to Cayde.

1 Like

Created Adventure: Target: The Hangman based on this post.