Adventure: Target: The Mad Bomber

Name: Adventure: Target: The Mad Bomber
URL: https://youtu.be/cMgpos5tPdA
Recorded: 2019.05.26

Transcript:

++ Thieves’ Landing, The Tangled Shore

The Mad Bomber: Ooh, what luck! What fortune! A playmate appear! Hello! Hello, hello! To begin – a gift! A gift just at you, from ME, good friend Kaniks! BEST friend Kaniks! Go, go, go! Open gift!

++ Four-Horn Gulch, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian approaches some crates. The crates explode.

The Mad Bomber: Sur-PRIIIIISE! Gift… is DEATH! [crazed laughter]

** The Guardian fights against an ambush of Screebs and other Scorn. Kaniks, the Mad Bomber appears. The Guardian fights the Mad Bomber. The Mad Bomber teleports away. A splinter mine appears.

The Mad Bomber: Ah-ah-ah! Game go on! Close your eye and COUNT DOWN.

Ghost: We have to disable that splinter mine or this whole place will blow.

** The Guardian defuses the splinter mine.

The Mad Bomber: Where am I hide? Ugly, stupid Cabal can knowing – but not you! YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!

Ghost: Red Legion ships above us. Must be the Cabal the Bomber mentioned. Let’s follow them.

++ High Plains, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian finds and defeats three Scorn War Chieftains.

The Mad Bomber: Lightbearer, Lightbearer, I see you, yesss, I dooo…

** A splinter mine appears. The Guardian defuses it. Two more splinter mines appear. The Guardian defuses them and follows a group of Stalkers down a hole to the Mad Bomber. He disappears through a teleporter.

++ Diaviks Mine, The Tangled Shore

** Kaniks, the Mad Bomber appears.

The Mad Bomber: Ooh, WHEE! Now a game truly begin!

** The Guardian fights against the Mad Bomber. The Mad Bomber transmats in a splinter mine. The Guardian defuses it.

The Mad Bomber: Friend Cayde? No fun to play with, no fun at all. Such a boring boy to kill-kill-KILL.

** Another splinter mine appears.

The Mad Bomber: Cayde beg and beg and beg. HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!! “Mercy, ah! Mercy, please, Prince Uldren! Oh pretty, pretty please, oh please!” …SAD.

** The Guardian defuses the splinter mine. Another mine appears. The Guardian defuses it.

The Mad Bomber: Cayde MURDER Eliksni. Think you DIFFERENT, think you HERO? Joke at you.

** The Guardian defeats Kaniks, the Mad Bomber.

Ghost: This place is rigged to blow. We have to leave. Hurry.

** The Guardian runs to the splinter mine and defuses it.

Ghost: No matter what the Bomber said, you’re not a murderer. Guardians are defenders of the Light. We just have to remember… we’re doing this for Cayde.

1 Like

Created Adventure: Target: The Mad Bomber based on this post.