Adventure - Unbreakable

Name: Adventure: Unbreakable
URL: https://youtu.be/RQuWUq6g198
Recorded: 2017.10.27

Transcript:

++ Artefact’s Edge, Nessus
Failsafe: Captain. Vex in your patrol area have upgraded their barrier technology to be impenetrable using a new, unidentified energy source. Nearby constructs should have the data we need to locate a sample of this technology.
Ghost: Unbreakable shields sounds bad. Let’s take 'em apart!

** The Guardian collects several Vex data cores.
Ghost: I skimmed the cores. There’s a weird energy spike nearby that might be what we’re looking for.
Failsafe: I would be happy to analyze any samples you obtain. I need a life. Someone get me off this rock.

** The Guardian finds the energy spike.
Ghost: We’ve got the spike, but there’s a Minotaur here using those fancy shields.
Failsafe: The captain always finds a way!

** The Guardian kills the Empowered Minotaur.
Failsafe: I detect additional spikes nearby. We should collect them for analysis. Perhaps we can discover how they are producing it. And then blow 'em up.

++ The Tangle, Nessus
Failsafe: Captain. Additional energy pools overhead.

** The Guardian collects energy fonts for Failsafe.
Failsafe: This is superb data. I have located one final set of fonts for you to collect.
Ghost: Failsafe, this is turning into kind of a long walk.
Failsafe: Hey! At least you can walk. I live in a dilapidated boat.

**The Guardian collects a large energy font and kills an Empowered Minotaur.
Failsafe: I’ve traced the samples to one source and have pushed its coordinates to your tracker. I do not believe the Vex will want to give up their “fancy shields”. You’re gonna have to make them.

++ Well of Echoes, Nessus
** The Guardian overloads the shield generators and destroys the Vex energy device by standing in Vex energy fonts and killing Empowered Minotaurs who drop arc charges.
Ghost: Failsafe, we can report those shields won’t be a problem anymore. Nice catch.
Failsafe: The Vex Collective is reporting the same thing. Hopefully they do not possess the resources to do this twice.

1 Like

Created Adventure: Unbreakable based on this post.