Earth Ghost Scan Tracker

Cosmodrome

# Assigned Link Dialogue Processed
1 @HipNuts Ghost Scan - Earth, The Cosmodrome (#1) Holliday: That’s where your Ghost found you, huh? Wonder if you were part of the exodus, or someone who came along after. Someone who picked the wrong place to hide from the Fallen. :white_check_mark:
2 @HipNuts Ghost Scan - Earth, The Cosmodrome (#2) Holliday: Used to be the Fallen pretty much owned the Cosmodrome. Then they just… split. Right before the Legion hit us. Left a lot of stuff, some of it real useful. Why put a tarp on something you’re not coming back for? Unless they did come back after all… :white_check_mark:
3 @HipNuts Ghost Scan - Earth, The Cosmodrome (#3) Holliday: Cayde brought me out here once. We looked at all the cars, all the people who died tryin’ to get to safety during the Collapse. And he said, “Listen, don’t worry about dying. Death isn’t the end, not since the Traveler showed up. You ever feel sad about your folks, you just wait for them to show up as Guardians. You just wait.” …I’m still waitin’. :white_check_mark:
4 @HipNuts Ghost Scan - Earth, The Cosmodrome (#4) Holliday: Somethin’ opened up that hatch recently. Your telemetry’s spikin’ a lot of residual Ether around that pipe. Keep your eyes out for Fallen, you hear me? I don’t wanna lose you, too. :white_check_mark:
5 @HipNuts Ghost Scan - Earth, The Cosmodrome (#5) Holliday: That’s a highway to nowhere right there. I’ve flown all across this region, and it’s just… rusted-out cars, dead cities, and rebar. I can’t imagine what it was like before the Collapse. Sometimes? I can’t even picture a future where it’s just us on Earth again. :white_check_mark:
1 Like