Mission: Prove Your Worth (?)

Name: Quest: Wish-Ender
URL: https://youtu.be/LvlR2Sy-1GM
Recorded: 2018.11.29

Transcript:

++ The Confluence, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian enters the portal.

++ Erebus, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian traverses the floating platforms to the next area. The Guardian defeats the Taken they encounter as well as several Labyrinth Architects. The Guardian jumps into an opening in the ground which appears and falls down to the next area.

++ The Descent, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian heads towards the Spire. The Guardian defeats the Taken they encounter. Asterion, Set Apart appears. The Guardian defeats Asterion, Set Apart. The Guardian continues towards the Spire.

++ Eleusinia, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian enters a new area. Several Keeper of Petitions appear. The Guardian defeats the Taken as well as the Keepers of Petitions. Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger appears. The Guardian defeats Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger. The Guardian heads towards the next area and approaches a statue.

Sjur Eido: My name is Sjur Eido. I was the first to stand beside Mara Sov. You will be the last. But only if you prove yourself worthy…

** The Guardian presents an Awoken Talisman to the statue.

++ Four-Horn Gulch, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian approaches a white glowing orb.

++ Sjursrest, The Tangled Shore

** The Guardian heads into the tunnel and defeats the Taken which they encounter. An Archersbane Wizard appears. The Guardian defeats the Archersbane Wizard. The Guardian heads further into the tunnels. The glowing white orb appears and the Guardian approaches it.

Toland: Quickly.

** The Guardian heads further into the tunnels. The glowing white orb appears again and the Guardian approaches it.

Toland: Show her your nerve exceeds your grasp.

** The Guardian heads further into the tunnels. Another Archersbane Wizard appears. The Guardian defeats the Archersbane Wizard and continues into the tunnels. The glowing white orb appears again and the Guardian follows it to a large room. An Archersbane Wizard appears. The Guardian defeats the Archersbane Wizard.

** The Guardian heads to the next room where several Archersbane Wizards appears. The Guardian defeats the Archersbane Wizards. Xavoth, The Dreaming, Eriviks, The Dreaming, and Querim, The Dreaming appear. The Guardian defeats Xavoth, The Dreaming, Eriviks, The Dreaming, and Querim, The Dreaming, obtaining a Dreaming Token from each of them.

++ Erebus, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian summons Querim, The Waking by picking up a relic and depositing it at a statue. The Guardian defeats Querim, The Waking and receives the Waking Token of Querim.

++ The Descent, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian summons Eriviks, The Waking by picking up two relics and depositing them at two statues. The Guardian defeats Eriviks, The Waking and receives the Waking Token of Eriviks.

++ Eleusinia, The Dreaming City

** The Guardian summons Xavoth, the Waking by defeating a Fleeting Shade, a Taken Minotaur, picking up the relic which spawns and depositing it at a statue. The Guardian defeats Xavoth, the Waking and receives the Waking Token of Xavoks. The Guardian defeats Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger. The Guardian heads towards the next area and approaches the statue they encountered previously.

Sjur Eido: This is where bravery is defined.

** The Guardian presents the Waking Tokens to the statue and receives the Wish-Ender bow.

1 Like

Honestly, there isn’t much “meat” in this transcript. I just kinda wanted a record of that Sjur Eido’s initial line and as such I ended up creating a “transcript” of the rest.

Thanks for doing this transcript! There doesn’t seem to be an official name for this quest so I’ve called it “Quest:Wish-Ender”.

Created Quest: Wish-Ender based on this post.

1 Like