Quest: Born In Darkness, Key to the Truth

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Born In Darkness, Key to the Truth
Video URL: Born In Darkness | Step 4 — The Skeleton Key | Beyond Light - YouTube
Playlist URL: N/A
Recorded: 2020.11.12

Transcript:

// REFERENCE {item: key-to-the-truth-7 | Key to the Truth}

++ Bunker E15, Rathmore Chaos, Europa

** The Guardian enters the Bunker E15 Lost Sector with the Skeleton Key and clears the area of Vex. The Guardian rendezvouses with the Exo Stranger.

Exo Stranger: It’s a strange thing. Sisters, alive again at the same time. Me wishing I didn’t remember my past… Ana searching constantly for hers. All this time, I’ve kept her searching. Kept her away from desire. Fortunately for those of us in need, Clovis left plenty behind. He wanted it that way. You brought the key?

** The Guardian uses the Skeleton Key.

Ghost: Everything we’re looking for is in there?

Exo Stranger: Clovis was a man so obsessed with legacy, he recorded practically everything he did, including every body he left buried in our family’s past. History loves referring to his kind as “great men.” Remembering their successes while ignoring the atrocities committed to get there. Make no mistake, Clovis was ambitious. Ruthless. A tyrant. That knowledge is why I’ve kept Ana searching. She’s not ready to hear about any of it… or even about me, for that matter. We’re not here to learn who Clovis was either. Only to gain what he found experimenting with the Darkness: Stasis. If we’re lucky, this journal is our key to unlocking its greater potential. We’ll have answers once I can decrypt it further. Thank you… for your help. When I know more, you’ll know more.

a notable stage direction worth mentioning, hoping you agree here, is that she is clearly(?) looking at the picture on the desk. can anything truthful and objective be noted about it? it’s elsie and ana as kids right? not just from lore and hints but from the way she starts talking about it