Quest: Wayfinder's Voyage I (Astral Alignment)

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Wayfinder’s Voyage I (Astral Alignment)
Video URL: Wayfinder’s Voyage I | Astral Alignment — Pallas, Ceres, and Vesta | Season of the Lost
Playlist URL: Lost, Season of the (Story)
Recorded: 2021.08.27

Transcript:

// REFERENCE {item: Bridge Between Worlds}

++Font of Starlight, The Dreaming City

**Note: the following are not necessarily played in order and may be variant depending on where the player gets sent.

**The Guardian transmats into hallway leading to the Blind Well and enters. Petra Venj speaks through their communications.

Petra Venj: Welcome back to the Blind Well, Guardian. It enables transit between this reality and the Ascendant Plane, using paracausal Ley Lines.

Petra Venj: Unfortunately, this gate opens both ways. Xivu Arath, Hive god of war, is trying to secure it for an invasion of the Dreaming City so she can capture Savathûn.

Petra Venj: We must hold this location at all costs. Glad to have you along, Guardian.

**After defeating invading Scorn, the Guardian is teleported to Pallas, a floating island within the Dreaming City.

++Ley Line, Pallas, The Dreaming City

Petra Venj: Xivu Arath’s forces have infested this area. Their Taken rifts are destabilizing the Ley Lines, making alignment impossible.

**The Guardian activates the Beacon. Taken begin to appear.

Petra Venj: Hold off the Taken as best you can. Once their leadership arrives, put them down and bank their Taken Essence.
Petra Venj: That should close the rifts and secure the area.

**The Guardian fights off Taken and collapses their rifts.

Queen Mara Sov: Just like streams of water, Ley Lines can be polluted.

Queen Mara Sov: Xivu Arath will us them to poison the Blind Well if she can. Stay vigilant.

**The Guardian is transported again, to Ceres.

++Ley Line, Ceres, The Dreaming City

Petra Venj: There’s Scorn inbound.

Petra Venj: It’s unclear whether they’re coordinating with Xivu Arath’s forces or just taking advantage of the chaos.

Petra Venj: We can’t risk them poisoning the Blind Well with Dark Ether. Let’s clear them out.

**The Guardian activates the beacon. Through the activity, they fight off Scorn and destroy dark ether from being collected.

Petra Venj: Good job holding off the Scorn, Guardian.

Queen Mara Sov: The timing of their mission is suspicious. Is this coordination with Xivu Arath, or mere coincidence?

++Line Line, Vesta, The Dreaming City

Petra Venj: We need to replace the batteries that charge the Blind Well’s energy regulators. But first, we need to secure the area.
Petra Venj: Luckily for us, the batteries are charged with paracausal energy. They’ll give you a useful aura against our enemies.

Petra Venj: It will take strength and teamwork to get this done, Guardian. Good luck.

**The Guardian activates the beacon.

Petra Venj: Hold off the hostiles until we gain access to the batteries. Once they appear, you’ll have to install them manually.
Petra Venj: They’re extremely heavy, so I suggest you work together.

**The Guardian defeats the enemies and installs the batteries.

The Crow: Feels good to be back in the fight. I’ve been on the sidelines for too long.

Petra Venj: From what I saw, the Guardian did all the work.

**The Guardian is teleported away from the area.

++Font of Starlight, The Dreaming City

Petra Venj: Xivu Arath is sending her strongest lieutenants to secure the Blind Well.

Petra Venj: We can’t allow them to establish a beachhead for the Hive!

**The Guardian defeats waves of Taken, including a Taken Ogre named Kholks, Taken of Xivu Arath.

Queen Mara Sov: Well done, Guardian. The Reefborn thank you.

Queen Mara Sov: If we are to survive the coming storm, the Tower and the Dreaming City must stand united.

Petra Venj: We’ll hold the Blind Well together. As we open more Ley Lines, we can start exfiltrating our lost Techeuns.

Queen Mara Sov: Once my coven is reassembled, we’ll exorcise Savathûn’s worm and put an end to her lies. Once and for all.

// REFERENCE {item:decrypting-the-darkness-2}