Quest: Wayfinder's Voyage I (The Shattered Realm: Forest of Echoes)

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Quest: Wayfinder’s Voyage I (The Shattered Realm: Forest of Echoes)
Video URL: Wayfinder’s Voyage I | The Shattered Realm: Forest of Echoes | Season of the Lost
Playlist URL: Lost, Season of the (Story)
Recorded: 2021.08.24

Transcript:

**Note: All of the dialogue from this mission can be found in this playlist (everyone received random/alternative dialogue for their first time doing this mission): The Shattered Realm — Season of the Lost

// REFERENCE {item: shattered-realm}

++The H.E.L.M., The Last City

**The Guardian stands before a portal to the Ascendant Plane, housed in the Awoken wing of the H.E.L.M…

Queen Mara Sov: Behind the curtain of the of the universe lies the Ascendant Plane. Here, causality meets consciousness, and worlds are born.

Queen Mara Sov: Go, find our lost Techeuns and bring them home.

**The Guardian enters the portal.

++Ley Line Conjuction, The Shattered Realm

**A beacon ignites, sending a signal into the sky…

**The Guardian moves forward into the Shattered Realm; the area they explore is a broken parallel to the EDZ.

Petra Venj: I’m noticing dimensional distortions in your Ghost’s readings. A beacon should be nearby.

**The Abbey of Whispers

**The Guardian approaches the beacon within the abbey and activates it to begin the alignment.

Petra Venj: You’ve aligned the beacon. Clear out the opposition so it can do its job!

**The Guaridan fights off waves of Taken.

**Reactivated Ley Lines reignite old technology… A beacon ignites, sending a signal into the sky…

**The Guardian continues forward to the next beacon, fighting Taken as they go.

++The Dark Forest

Queen Mara Sov: There is a malevolent force at work in this plane, Guardian. I can feel it slithering like black water over stones.

++The Harrowed Cliffs

**The Guardian activates the second beacon.

Petra Venj: The beacon is aligned. Get ready for an attack!

**The Guardian fights off more Taken.

**Reactivated Ley Lines reignite old technology…

**The Guardian continues to the final beacon, entering a Taken portal to reach it.

++The Ascent

**The Guardian activates the beacon. A corrupted Techeun appears and attacks with Taken forces.

Petra Venj: That’s the last beacon. Xivu Arath’s forces are converging on the area!

**The Guardian fights off waves of Taken and subdues the Techeun.

**The Wayfinder’s Compass pulses; a lost Techeun is near…

**The Guardian calls forth the lost Techeun who appears before them.

Saint-14: How did these Tech Witches come to be lost in the Ascendant Plane?

Queen Mara Sov: They were my scorts; ferrying me home from the far-off reaches. Xivu Arath found us in transit.

Saint-14: The far-off reaches of where? How did Xivu find you? Do you not have more witches?

Queen Mara Sov: You ask too many questions.

Saint-14: Yes. It is how I understand things. And I am owed answers.

Queen Mara Sov: Then I hope you’ll soon become accustomed to mystery.

// REFERENCE {item: return-to-the-helm}