Riven's possible resurrection

Huh. Perhaps I was right. But wouldn’t using an Ahamkara to wish Ahamkara out of existence create a paradox? And like. Break something?

maybe thats too complicated but who knows

I was suggesting such things to show how these either are A. Out of the Ahamkara’s power. B. Would be extremely bad ideas given the “consequence theory” I suggested. Or C. Would create a paradox and probably break time/reality.

that does bring up a good point of how far an ahamkara’s power can reach

like just think if someone said for instance " I want to know the culture and tech of the golden age of humanity" would it work or would they get half the info

Sure we have seen them bring things into existence. But what about out of? Just how much can they do? (I guess?) If these beings are capable of wiping out entire races from the very beginning… then why were they exterminated so… “easily?”

maybe they wanted to “die” so we could use them and be possibly be brought back later on

Interesting but how did they know? What if the Vanguard then ordered all findings be brought to them and incinerated or launched into deep space? To avoid a come back. Their plan would rely on a lot of “what ifs”

that bring up an even crazier question, CAN YOU WISH FROM AHAMKARA DUST??
I apologize for the yelling

That is a valid question though. Can you? If it is determined you can. Then off into space it goes. Never to be seen again.

through the bones into the sun

Seems legit. And a good idea. Yeet

I can do it better since I am a Titan YEET

7_7 I shall do better. YEET

Warlocks have learned how to yeet the best. YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

‘Scuse you. I am a Warlock. 7^7

Okay, enough off topic. Any more onlookers? Feel free to voice your opinion.

Well in theory if an Ahamkara wished another out of existence its really not that complicated one might suggest that that isn’t possible because Ahamkara may have a para-causal shield around themselves that stops that particular thing from happening. On the other hand it might be that the Ahamkara is simply wished completely out of existence with no drawbacks

Possibly… but what about wishing the Darkness out of existence?

I think that would cause a universal crisis that would cause a great calamity if you believe in the teachings of Ulan-Tan

1 Like