The Broodhold [Strike Transcript]

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: The Broodhold
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9zHdor14A
Recorded: 2020.05.27

Transcript:

++ Jetsam of Saturn, The Tangled Shore, The Reef

** The Guardian investigates a Hive nest deep within the Tangled Shore.

// OPTIONAL
{
The Spider: The Hive have carved a nest deep into my Shore. Destroy it, and I’ll consider it a partial reparation of your debts.
}

// OPTIONAL
{
The Spider: I’m sending you the coordinates to the nest. Burn it to the ground. If you do that much, we can… discuss… your debt to me.
}

// OPTIONAL
{
The Spider: Two star-crossed lovers have sullied my Shore. our old friend, the Mindbender — may he rest in pieces — an In Anânh, a Hive Brood Queen, traitor to her kin. Eliksni have crossed lines with the Hive in the past, but never at this scale. I’m told there’s a whole nest seething beneath my Shore, and I want it exterminated. Snuff it out, and I’ll contemplate your debts to me.
}

Ghost: Those aren’t the Spider’s fallen…

The Spider: The Eliksni have no love for the Hive. They understand no language but kill or be killed.

++ Hellrise Canyon, The Tangled Shore, The Reef

** The Guardian pushes towards the heart of the nest. The Guardian defeats a Brood Host knight and uses its worm to destroy the blockade.

Ghost: Registering an abnormal Ether signature on that Knight. This worm is radiating Ether, too.

The Spider: Ether must not sit well with the Hive. Perhaps the Mindbender thought he could breed out the intolerance…

** The Guardian enters the breeding site and defeats three Brood Hosts. The Guardian uses the worms to destroy the breeding site. In Anânh, Brood Queen appears.

Ghost: There she is!

** The Guardian attacks In Anânh and she retreats deeper into the nest.

Ghost: I’ve never heard of a Brood Queen so close to the surface. Mission reports from the Hellmouth on Luna don’t even mention them.

** The Broodhold, The Tangled Shore, The Reef

** The Guardian enters the Broodhold and the Hive awaken. WANTED: Son of In Anânh appears. The Guardian defeats the Son of In Anânh. The shade of In Anânh, Brood Queen appears.

// OPTIONAL
{
Ghost: There’s our Queen again.
}

// OPTIONAL
{
Ghost: This is right out of Oryx’s playbook.
}

** The shade of In Anânh retreats and the Brood Spikes disappear. The Guardian defeats a Brood Host and uses its worm to draw In Anânh out of her cocoon. In Anânh Brood Queen appears. In Anânh attacks the Guardian with a Fire Nova.

** In Anânh reaches to Ur, the Ever-Hunger and the shade of In Anânh appears. The shade burns the Guardian with her Brood Spikes.

** In Anânh conjures a shade to fight alongside her. The walls rumble with activity and more Hive appear. The Guardian defeats In Anânh and her shade seeks vengeance. The Guardian defeats the shade of In Anânh.

Ghost: Spider. We cleared out the nest.

The Spider: Ooh, so quickly? Why if it was that easy, I don’t think this counts towards your debts. I want a fair trade.

Ghost: That wasn’t the agreement.

The Spider: Oh, there was no agreement, little morsel. Just considerations. Mights and maybes. [laughter]

1 Like