The Farm Transcript

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: The Farm
URL: https://youtu.be/O81u6VuoQiE
Recorded: 2017.10.05

Transcript:

++ The Farm
Cayde-6: So really what you’re saying is, we’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t.
Zavala: On the contrary. Now that we are together again, we might just stand a chance.
Ikora: The fact is, if we destroy that weapon… we will ignite a chain reaction that could send our sun into a… supernova.
Cayde-6: Well… At least we have each other.
Zavala: Indeed. We all know what needs to be done. The Traveler must be freed.
Cayde-6: I’m thinking the three of us and a big, fat pile of explosives can get the job done. Look. I still have that Vex teleporter. It’s got limited range, so we’ll have to get a little too close for comfort.
Zavala: Then we get inside the City walls for it to be effective.
Ikora: But without the Light, an outright assault on the Wall is doomed to fail. We could- There will be no coming back.
Cayde-6: It’s worth it.
Ikora: How do we get in?
Hawthorne: You know… the City wall is kind of like this barn. Plenty of places to slip in unseen. So long as you know how.
Cayde-6: You sure you’re not one of my Hunters?
Hawthorne: Heh. Not really into capes.
Cayde-6: Clearly. Nice poncho.
Hawthorne: You need to get your team into the City without raising any alarms. My people and I can help you do that. We also happen to be pretty good at shooting bad guys.
Ikora: Hawthorne. It’s one thing for us to put our lives on the line, but… this doesn’t have to be your fight. You’re not a…
Hawthorne: A Guardian? You think you’ve cornered the market on sacrifice? You forget that we’ve had to survive without the Light, all our lives! Once upon a time, that big white ball in the sky was there for all of us. I think it’s about time we returned the favour. Guardians or not.
Cayde-6: That’s a great speech and all, but let’s not forget the whole supernova and complete annihilation thingy.
Zavala: If we can’t destroy the Almighty, we’ll have to disable it wepon. And that means getting a certain Guardian on board.
Ikora: We’ll need a good disguise if we’re going to fly right through a Cabal armada.
Hawthorne: If it’s a Cabal ship you need, there’s a base nearby full of them. But it won’t be easy sneaking in.
Zavala: Oh, we’re done sneaking. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from Cayde… it’s the value of a grand entrance.
Cayde-6: This is great. Anyone want a hug? Hugs? No? No hugs.

1 Like

Created The Farm — Cinematic based on this post.