What Class do you play?

I used to use blink in D1 as a blade dancer for the same reason so I can see where your coming from. now what I do is use tempest strike to confuse my opponent meaning I mostly use middle tree of arcstrider

Seeing as I asked you guys what you use, I feel like I should tell you what I use.
While I generally run Way of the Wraith, I use it more for true sight then I do the super, easier to hit headshots with a sniper if I know where they’re coming from, the super does add a certain value to using this. Not really any other reason why I use it then it benefits my playstyle.

2 Likes

you know what is really weird? how fists of havoc d1 was one slam where in d2 you can do almost 7 its kinda crazy

Yeah. I mean… it feels a bit… smaller though now.

yeah a bit less radius, more punching though

I haven’t gotten around to posting a response until now so I know I’m late by a month or so. I play Warlock for PvE because well of radiance, nova bomb with skull, chaos reach and geomags/getaway artist but for PvP i main hunter because of better mobility, spectral blades and how stupid op it is and oathkeepers for le monarque. Also there’s way of the current which is the counter-counter super.
EDIT: changed well to well of radiance for clarification

I am a Warlock, and I will be forever more.

1 Like

Warlock master race yeeeeeeeeeet.

Throws Slova Bomb destroying all in its way

“Slova bomb” finna draw that. Make it odd.

Draw a Nova bomb with a screaming face on it as it slowly follows someone. That would be awesome

1 Like

I was thinking a Nova bomb but saliva but that’s much better.

It’ll be screaming “I’m gonna getcha! I’M GONNA GETCHA!” As the rest watch it, completely underwhelmed.

Why not draw the nova bomb with a face on it that has saliva flying out from its mouth? If you do actually draw that, please send it to me. :slight_smile:

I love the attunement of Grace, because it’s kinda my element. (I play healers a LOT in games.)

I am working on it. I need to streamline the mouth tho. It seems a bit… molester-ish. But I am gonna have a few onlookers and one Saying “I think there’s something wrong with your Nova Bomb”

People near you know what Destiny 2 is? WHAT? In my school there is like 2 people that actually play Destiny 2.

Lol same. But no in the drawing itself.

AH ok. Sorry I misread the post :sweat_smile:.

Must make the 200th post. There.Done.