What Class do you play?

You warlocks may study things to gain knowledge, but how do you fair in melee combat? you use swords, titans use shields, and we Hunters either use a bo staff or just bring a gun.

Fair… but I still like to adventure. Staying cooped up in the Tower is no fun.

Yes indeed, I hear Nessus is quite nice this time of year. Perhaps we can study the behavior of the Vex whilst we chat with our fair maidens? Or maybe just observe the forests? They are quite lovely. (By “fair wizards” we mean female warlocks)

It could also create a damaging vortex when a single one, the three were for those who desired more area to be covered. It also had a curve so you had to factor that in while aiming.

If you could choose one super to use for the rest of your time in crucible what would it be?

Hmm… I would say Nova. It’s usually an insta-kill. Also if someone wants something drawn then I made a post recently. So if you want then submit a request there. (Let’s face it I am a tad bored…)

i personally like flying to pluto and looking for interesting things like i found this rock on time that looked like the old traveler wierd but cool, i also have this one cave that like is a house for me and uh I was in it when Oryx’s fleet flew by, man it was scary.

That doesn’t mean you’re a Guardian, it only makes you a hermit.

Chaos Reach is the true Master Race

you cant argue with the hamehameha

1 Like

Exactly. So don’t.

yes. chaos reach master race.

1 Like

Until Mayhem, then Blade Barrage with Shards of Galanor is top tier.

You can’t hit what you can’t catch! (Top Tree Dawnblade)

Actually I found way to easily dodge a blade barrage, although its only while using spectral blades. What you do is you just spam jump and the main attack and you just get in their face and nothing hits you. I would like to see people’s faces in comp when I do that and kill them afterward. But if theres a blade barrage, nova bomb with skull for the win. WARLOCK MASTER RACE!

1 Like

I personally play as a Way of the Current Arcstrider because,
(1). It takes skill to use and you have to be quick on your feet as well as clever and smart which is generally my play style similar to games such as: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, and the Assassins Creed Franchise.

(2). I’ve taken four styles of Martial art and when I learned how to use weapons a bow staff was always my go to weapon.

(3). Generally not of a class that is O.P (Blade Barrage/Hammer of Sol/Chaos Reach + Mayhem R.I.P :skull_and_crossbones:) because to get the most out of your subclasses non-super abilities takes quick thinking and complete calm understanding of the situation. For example: way of the Wraith has you stay lower to the ground and take your marry old time to get precision shots to see through walls and be invisible, or in all Hunter subclasses to combo your melee and dodge over and over to do as much as you can in the given situation.
There was one time where I played against my two friend sin a private Mayhem match. One is a Sun-Breaker and the other a Nova-Warp. We set the Super regen for 15 seconds so that we could fight with our guns as well. my load out was as follows: Malfeasance, Vow, and the Quick-Fang. The sun breakers was from what I can remember the exotic scout rifle that does solar damage and does solar damage that tracked when hip-fired. The Nova-Warp had The Graviton-Lance (underrated). And more often than not I was nearly out gunned but I had advantages

(1). I knew my abilities and perks like I know the alphabet
(2). I had such an aim that I could nearly never miss a midrange quick-scope
(3). I knew there subclasses weaknesses to my own.

What I had to do each time it was 2 supers vs 1 super I block the Nova-Warp explosion to get that triple damage to one shop him, which I did, then dodged the sunbreakers Hammers until he was backed into a corner, because what a lot of sun breakers do is glide the opposing direction of their opponent and throw hammers, him being backed into a corner I deflected his hammers back at him and killed him.
other times I simply out shot them because my aim and peeking skills were on point.

4 Likes

someone actually contributed to the conversation, bravo mate!

why thank you man really appreciate the praise

I normally use Bottom tree Voidwalker for a survivalist/aggro playstyle. Because I can run high resilience or mobility without worrying about recovery because I can eat my grenade. I like to run Blink because I can use it to confuse people, then clean up with (I know) a Shotgun or TLW.
I use top tree to just cause, what else? Mayhem. Just watching people explode is so much fun. Though it’s mostly just Bottom tree Voidwalker.

I usually use the code of the commander(Forsaken void titan super) for maximum dps and health regen because like MansuAlpha I also know this super like the back of my hand(I don’t have the real life experience for like shield skills). i also love the passive ability where when you use any ability and get the void charge to detonate,
it heals you and nearby allies
and recharges your abilities
and also that dang banner shield, for one, it stops practically every super mostly blade barrage which makes me happy. Also when people get behind the shield it buffs their weapon damage And extends the super giving the people behind the shield weapons of light (the old ward of dawn perk).
it is also great for taking out enemies in general, like hoards of enemies because of the void charges that give you back enough energy to place more charges and when you place a charge on a high health enemy it can detonate,heal, and give your ability energy back multiple times until it dies.
thank you Mansu for the inspiration.