What Class do you play?

no wiser words have been spoken friend.

who says i worry about the big wall too much i love exploring

False! The Warlock requires mastery and timing where as the Rogue requires button mashing to achieve greatness! We are the true master race! The most intelligent and most skilled!

CEASE your false statements of woe, whilst some of this “button mashing” is required for the plebeians of the hunter world, DOES it thou take skill to hold a button and release?

A vile stereotype! We explore well enough and document our findings! Our brethren keep the logistics of this safe haven running!

Only one of thy subclasses requireth precise aiming! Our Stormtrance may be simple but it is effective!

SO YOU ADMIT IT, thou sub-classes take no aiming or little aim, and our supers
(( gtg

art thee kidding me us Titans has’t to apply trigonometry and complex equations to throweth our hammers and angle our missiles

One I say knave! ONE! Your Gilden Revolver can just be fired at random and still achieve something! Your Bow of Shade is all that requires precise aiming! Or general skill! Where as most of ours require timing or precise aiming! Even both!

1 Like

you must surely jest your precious Nova Bomb is a tracking weapon not a timing based one

i have claimed the 150th comment on this here post

Not all versions of it, oaf.

well i’ve only see the tracking one

I’ll admit, the most recent incarnation is for the skilless plebeians who do not wish to put ample time into this game. But the original required skill!

i will have to agree with that one

what does it do, like any notable things?

Which version? The newer (casual eugh) or original?

the non tracking one, i do know the original could seperate into like three nova bombs

Anymore arguing, and we’re going to reach 200 comments.
Look brother, we are too important for such nonsense, leave these poor Hunters be. And we shall go spend our time drinking tea with some lovely Wizards who are most definitely not on Titan. (We are NOT possessed by Hive Wizards, I swear.)

1 Like

Even if it is a stereotype, is it not true that there are more warlocks that research than other classes? Can we at least agree to that?