Adventure - Getting Your Hands Dirty

To view the transcript guidelines visit Transcript Guide

Name: Adventure: Getting Your Hands Dirty
URL: https://youtu.be/RBaxbH_Lp2c
Recorded: 2017.10.28

Transcript:

++The Sludge, European Dead Zone
Asher: Ahh, assistant. You are just in time to join my Dimensional Anomaly Research Group!
Failsafe: Captain, hello! Asher Mir says that I will provide the computational support, and you will provide the brute force! He is very rude.
Asher: Let us begin with barbaric close combat against the Taken. It is a scientifically sound proposition and is in no way suspicious.

**The Guardian collects radiation samples from Taken.
Ghost: This much Taken radiation can’t be healthy.
Asher: Nonsense! There is no continuing danger from exposure to Taken radiation.
Failsafe: Incorrect, Asher Mir. I will now list all fourteen permanent debilitating effects from long-term contact with extradimensional matter
Asher: No need for that. Assistant, continue the experiment. Make you way to the Red Legion’s “research” facility.

++The Gulch, European Dead Zone
Ghost: We’re almost to the research base. So we just… walk around. But in a Taken-y way.
Failsafe: The Taken will think you’re one of them, and flood into the European Dead Zone! Asher Mir said it would be like a plague. And a scourge!
Asher: That outcome is only guaranteed if we do not destroy the blights. Do not overload the test subject with extraneous data!
Ghost: “Test Subject?”

**The Guardian irradiates the Gulch with Taken radiation
Ghost: Something feels different. I think it’s working.
Failsafe: They’re gonna get Taken…
Asher: Excellent!
Failsafe: He means you have performed the correct actions. The Taken will now flood into the surrounding area like a scourge.
Asher: And therefore, the experiment has progressed. Destroy the blights, immediately!

**The Guardian witnesses Taken and Cabal fighting
Failsafe: Now the Taken and the Cabal fight until everyone’s dead. Cool.

**The Guardian destroys the last blight
Ghost: That did it. All the blights are gone.
Failsafe: Except for the ones all across the solar system that will continue to happen for eternity, or at least until the sun burns out.
Asher: That has not been scientifically proven. But otherwise, well done, research group. The Red Legion has shown a measurable vulnerability to concentrated entropy. Definitely worthy of further study.

1 Like

Created Adventure: Getting Your Hands Dirty based on this post.