European Dead Zone Ghost Scan Tracker

Echion Hold

# Assigned Link Dialogue Processed
1 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Echion Hold (#1) Ghost: This component was shipped here from the Dantalion Exodus. Remember? That big Cabal ship that crashed into the Dreadnaught. I guess we found out where its distress signal went. :white_check_mark:

Firebase Hades

1 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Firebase Hades (#1) Ghost: Fallen comms, still trying to reach their brothers and sisters. Some of these headers are still marked with House sigils. House of Devils, House of Wolves … :white_check_mark:
2 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Firebase Hades (#2) Ghost: Why would you store refueling information in a remote access point all the way up here? I swear, I will never understand Cabal architecture. :white_check_mark:
3 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Firebase Hades (#3) Ghost: Scanning … hmm. I’m picking up trace elements from a half dozen planets on this thing. The Cabal sure do get to travel, don’t they? :white_check_mark:
4 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Firebase Hades (#4) Ghost: Looks like an improvised explosive device set up by the Fallen. They hate the Cabal as much as we do. :white_check_mark:

Legion’s Anchor

1 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Legion's Anchor (#1) Ghost: The cabal used to be those cranky jerks out on Mars. Now their warmachine is all over Earth. Someday we’ll get them out of the system. Right? :white_check_mark:

Maevic Square

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Maevic Square Ghost: An empty Fallen cache, hmm. They must be bringing in supplies from all of their old hidey holes to be able to survive out here. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Maevic Square (#2) Ghost: Hmm. Fallen comms. They’re using this as a kind of beacon. I guess not everybody in the old Houses got the memo. :white_check_mark:
3 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Maevic Square (#3) // OPTIONAL {Ghost: A depleted arc spear from one of those stabby guys. The Fallen have always had it bad, but they’ve really started to get desperate, huh?} // OPTIONAL {Ghost: An arc spear. We thought the House Fallen were bad, but it’s hard to imagine a haughty House of Kings guy rushing at us with one of these.} :white_check_mark:

Outskirts

1 @pirate_dani Ghost Scan- Earth, EDZ, Outskirts, Servitor In waterfall Ghost: I’ve never seen a Servitor this… tiny. I wonder if it was a prototype for old Sepiks? Like Sepiks Beta. Sepiks Inferior? Anyway… //OPTIONAL Ghost: This is some kind of… prototype for a Servitor. Abandoned next to a rock. Promise me you won’t let ME end up like this. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Outskirts (#2) Ghost: What was that giant Shank made up of Servitor parts called? S.A.B.E.R.-2, right? I wonder if you can make a giant Servitor from a bag of Shank parts. //OPTIONAL Ghost: Is that … a sack full of Shanks? What do you think they’re going to do with all the tech? Can you make a big Shank from a bunch of little Shanks? :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Outskirts (#3) Ghost: Another Fallen antenna, all the way out here. They’re desperate to get everyone they can together. Wonder if they tried to reach their old homeworld with this? :white_check_mark:
4 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Outskirts (#4) // OPTIONAL {Ghost: More abandoned supplies. Huh. The Fallen are harder to clear out than cockroaches!} // OPTIONAL {Ghost: Supplies marked for the House of Judgement… I wonder what happened to Variks. You think the Reef survived the Red Legion?} :white_check_mark:
5 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Outskirts (#5) Ghost: I used to think the Fallen worshiped machines, but this doesn’t look very worshipful, does it? Maybe they’ve got bigger worries these days … :white_check_mark:
6 [assignee] [link]

Salt Mines

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Salt Mines Ghost: I’m not detecting any Ether. The Servitors keep the Fallen going with that stuff. Bet they took it all before they moved on. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Salt Mines (#2) / Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Salt Mines (#4) // OPTIONAL {Ghost: This terminal was first powered on in the Cosmodrome during the SIVA crisis. Maybe we shouldn’t get too close.} // OPTIONAL {Ghost: They were using this terminal to control the elevator. No wonder it almost crushed us into Guardian and Ghost soup.} :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Salt Mines (#3) Ghost: These House banners are rare on the ground these days. Between the Guardians and the Cabal, they’ve buried a lot of the old grudges. All four hands on deck. :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [link]

Sojourner’s Camp

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Sojourner's Camp Ghost: The Fallen used to worship the Servitors like gods. I wonder what they think of their machines now that they’re down and out in the EDZ? :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Sojourner's Camp (#2) Ghost: More Fallen transmission data. I’m… well this is weird. I’m seeing some file headers with Awoken symbology? What’s that about? :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Sojourner's Camp (#3) Ghost: I wonder if these supplies fell out of a Fallen skiff. Or a ketch. Fallen names are so ugly. Dreg. Wretch. There are other things besides short vowels and plosives, you know. :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [link]

Sunken Isles

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Sunken Isles Ghost: (sigh) A great example of how the Legion works. Their technology is as brutal as they are. Conquer, control, and then pave it over. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Sunken Isles (#2) Ghost: Hmm, interesting. Some of the trace signatures here match readings from the Psions. Maybe these supplies originated on the Psion homeworld. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Sunken Isles (#3) Ghost: Ugh, look at this. Why would you make machinery so ugly? Technology doesn’t have to be like this, you know. Just look at me! :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [link]

The Gulch

1 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Gulch (#1) Ghost: The power in even this tiny piece … it’s amazing. And to think it’s been out here this whole time. Just waiting. :white_check_mark:
2 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Gulch (#2) Ghost: A prototype, or the runt of the litter? OR are the Archon Priests trying out new shell designs … :white_check_mark:
3 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Gulch (#3) Ghost: I can see some of the data going through this thing. The Red Legion at the base are talking to soldiers on Mars, Venus, Nessus … they’re everywhere. :white_check_mark:

The Sludge

1 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Sludge (#1) Ghost: There’s still some kind of energy in this Shard, but… different from what we use. I still don’t understand how the corruption AND the Traveler’s power can coexist so strongly. But I guess there’s a lot we don’t understand. :white_check_mark:
2 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Sludge (#2) Ghost: A power box for an underground security system. I guess it wasn’t enough to protect against the Collapse. And the Fallen. And the Hive. And the Taken. And the Red Legion. But I bet it worked pretty well against bears. :white_check_mark:
3 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Sludge (#3) Ghost: The emergency light is still working, but the rest of this tech fizzled out a long time ago. I wonder how many people escaped after the Collapse. :white_check_mark:

The Tunnels

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Tunnels Ghost: This base is typical Cabal: trying to do everything all at once, and doing none of it well. Ikora said once that “when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail”. I guess the Cabal prefer to bury the nail under a mountain of hammers. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, The Tunnels (#2) Ghost: I think it’s a modification for an air filtration system, which is a modification on top of this generator. But the Cabal don’t breathe our atmosphere, so… why did they build it in the first place? :white_check_mark:
3 [assignee] [link]

Trostland

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - EDZ, Trostland Ghost: Some interesting data in these things… hmm. I think they came all the way from Venus with the old House of Winter. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - EDZ, Trostland (#2) Ghost: This is the House of Judgement sigil. We used to work with a Fallen who flew this banner. Devrim: Curious. Well, the Fallen seem to have put this up as a bit of a threat. I imagine you’ll find lots of objects like this out there with a bit of a story to them. //OPTIONAL Ghost: This is a Fallen House sigil. I don’t recognize it, though. Devrim: Nor I. The Fallen seem to have put it up as something of a threat. I imagine you’ll fine lots of objects like this out there with a bit of a story to them. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Trostland (#3) Ghost: The Fallen must have tucked it away in here and forgotten about it. I’m getting… ohh. These supplies were originally from the Tower. :white_check_mark:
4 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Trostland (#4) Ghost: The Fallen hid this one pretty well. I guess after we beat them up during the SIVA crisis, they’d want to give us as wide a berth as possible. //OPTIONAL Ghost: A forgotten crate / Hidden away in shadow / Probably empty :white_check_mark:
5 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Trostland (#5) Ghost: Who knows why these banners are placed anymore? The Fallen Houses held them together for a long time. Now it’s just… cloth. :white_check_mark:
6 [assignee] [link]

Winding Cove

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Winding Cove Ghost: I think the Fallen must have taken this from the Farm. Everybody has it bad out in the EDZ. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Winding Cove (#2) Ghost: This antenna was used on the Fallen network less than a year ago. It relayed a signal out past Saturn. I wonder if they knew about Nessus before we did? :white_check_mark:
3 [assignee] [link]

Faction Rally

1a @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Flooded Chasm (FWC) Lakshmi-2: What you’ve found lies at the intersection of multiple timelines. It should let us explore uncalculable probabilities. Well done. :white_check_mark:
1b XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Flooded Chasm (Dead Orbit) Jalaal: Ah. An intriguing find. Ordinarily I am not interested in the flotsam of our past, but this - this points to a future. :white_check_mark:
1c XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - European Dead Zone, Flooded Chasm (New Monarchy) Hideo: This must be what happens when ancient tech meets terraforming processes. New Monarchy thanks you for the specimen. :white_check_mark:
2 [assignee] [link]
2 Likes

I have some ghost scans from the Farm, do you want me to track them under this topic or create a new one for the Farm specifically?

1 Like

I think we should have a new one for the Farm :slight_smile:

Update:
To my knowledge this is all of the scans on Earth.
All scans listed have been checked for non-veteran dialogue, and added as a reply to the original post where present.
Scans I’ve recently added will need to be checked for veteran dialogue.

1 Like

Great work @XonVisniyr! I can check for veteran dialogue.

I’ve checked all of the scans XonVisinyr did for veteran dialogue. Here’s a list of the ones that have different dialogue for veteran accounts:

1 Like