Io Ghost Scan Tracker

Excavation Site II

# Assigned Link Dialogue Processed
1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Excavation Site II Ghost: Ascendant Realm readings in spades down here. Down the line this could be another one of those weird portals. The Taken are so strange. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Excavation Site II (#2) Ghost: Listen. It sounds like… It sounds like someone’s whispering in there. Over and over. Eugh. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Excavation Site II (#3) Ghost: I’m detecting… I think this is sending a message back to the Ascendant Realm. But who’s listening? :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [link]

Giant’s Scar

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Giant's Scar Ghost: I swear I just saw something looking back at us through that thing. The Taken do not live in a nice neighborhood. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Giant's Scar (#2) Ghost: I’m taking some background readings here. Past connections include Mercury, Venus, Mars… seems about right. The Vex sure do like to make themselves at home. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Giant's Scar (#3) Ghost: Even passive, their Gates give off the strangest readings. I’m reading exotic particles from… wow. That is a long, long way from here. :white_check_mark:
4 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Giant's Scar (#4) Ghost: Looks like Asher might have come through here to do field work. You know, you’d think the City’s foremost expert on the Vex would be… neater. :white_check_mark:
5 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Giant's Scar (#5) Ghost: The Vex transformation process sure leaves some weird artifacts behind. If we let them, they’d have this whole place looking like Nessus, or Mercury! :white_check_mark:
6 [assignee] [link]

Lost Oasis

1 @XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Io, Lost Oasis (#1) Ghost: I wonder whatever happened to that Exo who warned us about the Black Garden? I hope she’s okay. //OPTIONAL Ghost: I’ve heard rumors that the Exo were created to fight a war against the Vex. We should ask Cayde if he knows anything about it. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Lost Oasis (#2) Ghost: Ikora must have been here at some point. Came up here to meditate about the nature of the Light, and the Traveler. There are so many questions we don’t have answered. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Lost Oasis (#3) Ghost: I hate these things. I know it’s beyond your range of hearing, but they whisper, and whisper… :white_check_mark:
4 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Lost Oasis (#4) Ghost: The War against the Taken was hard fought, but at least it never reached the City. Can you imagine these things down in the Wards? Ugh. :white_check_mark:
5 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Lost Oasis (#5) Ghost: Must be more stuff Asher left behind. You know, before the accident he used to go out in fireteams? Can you imagine running a strike with him? :white_check_mark:
6 [assignee] [link]

Pyramidion

1 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Io, Pyramidion (#1) Ghost: This is going to sound like Asher’s mumbo-jumbo, but I swear this is real: this thing’s emitting x-wave pulses. It shouldn’t be able to do that … :white_check_mark:
2 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Io, Pyramidion (#2) Ghost: I’m detecting gigs and gigs of data running along that lightpath. I can’t even begin to understand. And look at me! I’m pretty good at this stuff. :white_check_mark:
3 XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Io, Pyramidion (#3) Ghost: The Vex calibrate their weapons depending on the tactics of their enemies. Not sure where they got the idea about lasers, but… You can’t say it’s not effective. :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [Link]

Spine Burrows

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Spine Burrows Ghost: I read… maybe something from the Cryptarchs? A theory that the Vex are actually that goo in their bellies. The constructs are just exoskeletons that they drive around. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Spine Burrows (#2) Ghost: Someone’s carved something here… It says, “O, let Time not deceive you, you cannot conquer Time.” Huh. :white_check_mark:
3 [assignee] [link]

Terrabase Charon

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Terrabase Charon Ghost: Huh. How strange. This is Vex technology, for sure, but it looks so… primitive. They must have mimicked the design from some time in the far past. :white_check_mark:
2 @erin Ghost Scan - Io, Terrabase Charon (2) / Ghost Scan - Io, Terrabase Charon (#2 - alternative) // OPTIONAL {Ghost: Don’t touch that thing! It’s— it looks like this access point has been modified to allow Exos to interface with the Vex network. Let’s just leave it alone, for now.}// OPTIONAL {Ghost: I’m reading modern encryption here. Someone’s been tampering with this access point to allow Exos to interface with the Vex Network.) :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Terrabase Charon (#3) Ghost: I’m detecting a faint connection here to… huh. The Vault of Glass. Remember Kabr? Pahanin. Praedyth… //OPTIONAL Ghost: Guardians who make a mark on the Vex become legends. Kabr. Pahanin. Praedyth. Osiris… :white_check_mark:
4 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Terrabase Charon (#4) Ghost: This is sending out some kind of resonant signal. The same syllables, over and over: Sa… Va… Thun… :white_check_mark:
5 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Terrabase Charon (#5) Ghost: The Vex never stop, do they? There are as many theories as to why they do what they do as there are cryptarchs in the Cryptarchy. :white_check_mark:
6 [assignee] [link]

The Endless Gate

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - The Endless Gate Ghost: It’s an orrery - a a model of our solar system. I bet someone left this here as a memento of their pilgrimage. :white_check_mark:
2 [assignee] [link]

The Rupture

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, The Rupture Ghost: There’s Light radiating from the ruins of that gate. Someone powerful must’ve made quite the impression on the Vex. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - The Rupture (#2) Ghost: Every bit of their tech is part of their conversion process, according to Asher’s notes. A whole race dedicated to one thing. But why? :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - The Rupture (#3) Ghost: I read once the Traveler is the most studied object in Human history. The people of the Golden Age tracked its movements from planet to planet, trying to understand everything they could. :white_check_mark:
4 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, The Rupture (#4) Ghost: I don’t think the Taken will go without a leader for long. Someone will try to take control. But when they do… We’ll be there to stop them. :white_check_mark:
5 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, The Rupture (#5) Ghost: Do… do you really think the Vex can time travel? If they can time travel, why are we here? Wouldn’t they have just… ach, not worth thinking about. :white_check_mark:
6 [assignee] [link]

The Wraith Mines

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, The Wraith Mines Ghost: That blight is emitting ultrasonic resonances, over and over. Sounds like this: Eir. Ur. Yul. Xol. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, The Wraith Mines (#2) Ghost: Another Taken portal. I… uhh, I’m getting an active scan signal through there. I think something’s watching us. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, The Wraith Mines (#3) Ghost: I think these blights are like transmitters. They’re either calling out to something, or… letting something whisper to the Taken here on Io. :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [link]

Warmind Vault JYS-2

1 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Warmind Vault JYS-2 Ghost: Ikora liked to say the Warminds were our only real link to Earth’s history. Life with the Traveler, during the Golden Age. Pre-Collapse. :white_check_mark:
2 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Warmind Vault JYS-2 (#2) Ghost: Looks like this thing used to store files. Someone by the name of Bray scrubbed the data. :white_check_mark:
3 @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Warmind Vault JYS-2 (#3) Ghost: The Warmind Network used to span across the entire solar system. I guess during the Collapse, it just… fragmented. :white_check_mark:
4 [assignee] [link]

Faction Rally

1a @DrJazzyBebop Ghost Scan - Io, Aphix Conduit (FWC) Lakshmi-2: We predicted an object of great worth in the wilderness. Likewise, we predicted that you would find it. And here you are. :white_check_mark:
1b XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Io, Aphix Conduit (Dead Orbit) Jalaal: Perhaps this strange material will be useful to us as we refit our ships. It has promise. :white_check_mark:
1c XonVisniyr Ghost Scan - Io, Aphix Conduit (New Monarchy) Hideo: In the old days, kings were made by such discoveries. Swords in stones, and all that. New Monarchy will use this carefully. :white_check_mark:
2 [assignee] [link]
3 Likes

According to the various scan location guides I’ve come across, transcripts for all of the Io scans have been done except for one of the two scans that can be found during the Pyramidion strike. I’ll leave it to someone else to check if any of the scans have different dialogue for non-veterans since I don’t have a non-veteran account.

1 Like

Fantastic! I’ll keep an eye out for it when I’m running strikes.
Io is next on my list for verifying non-veteran dialogue.

1 Like